Charlotte Tilbury Lip Archive

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Archive Review and Swatches Charlotte Tilbury Lip Archive Review and Swatches

This year has definitely been the year I’ve fallen in love with Charlotte Tilbury as a brand. Prior to this year I’d only tried her Bitch Perfect Lipstick and the Eyes to Mesmerise ‘Cleopatra’ Eyeshadow, but this year I’ve tried a lot more of her makeup products, a lot of her skincare range and even her Scent of a Dream fragrance and I truly love everything I’ve tried. If you’re still relatively new to the Charlotte Tilbury brand, they’ve launched a few fantastic gift sets for Christmas which contain multiple products such as the Beauty Icons Set I featured already on my blog. One of my favourite festive offerings is the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Archive Set £60 which contains three full size, bestselling nude lipsticks which is an online exclusive and a great deal as each lipstick is £24.

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Archive Review and Swatches Charlotte Tilbury Lip Archive Review and Swatches Charlotte Tilbury Lip Archive Review and SwatchesCharlotte Tilbury Lip Archive Review and Swatches

The Charlotte Tilbury Lip Archive Set contains three ‘suit all’ nude lipstick shades in Miss Kensington, Between the Sheets and Confession. I like that the Charlotte Tilbury website includes photos of the three lipsticks being worn by ten different skintones – why don’t more brands do this!?! Especially with nude shades like these, they look extremely different on everyone so it’s amazing to see what each shade looks like before taking the plunge. I don’t own any of these lipsticks already which is really exciting, especially as I wear nude lip colours 97% of the time with the other 3% being pink shades. I really am not very adventurous with lip colours, but if like me, you love a nude lip.. this set is for you as it covers all nude lip colour bases.

Miss Kensington (Matte Revolution) – a pretty, English-rose pink inspired by the quintessentially English ‘haughty but naughty’ girls of the swinging ‘60s in Chelsea & Kensington and the pastel hues in Norman Parkinson’s pictures.

Between the Sheets (Matte Revolution) – named by Charlotte’s social media followers is a vintage rose petal shade that encapsulates just-kissed, natural lips with a flush of colour.

Confession (K.I.S.S.I.N.G) – a dusky, tawny nude shade flecked with gold particles inspired by the full lips of super models in a nourishing, moisturising lipstick formula.

I think the three nude shades Charlotte Tilbury has chosen really are perfect as you have a pinky nude, a peachy nude and a browny nude with both her K.I.S.S.I.N.G and Matte Revolution formula. All three shades work perfectly with the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Cheat Lip Liner too which is my new favourite lip liner as it complements any nude lip colour. If you know someone that loves wearing a nude lip, this would be such a gorgeous gift as they’re such pretty nude shades, they’re comfortable on the lips and the packaging is just beautiful.

I’d love to know which Charlotte Tilbury lipstick shade is your favourite?

Follow:

*Products featured on Gemma Etc. are press samples or gifted items unless otherwise indicated - please see my Disclaimer page for further information. This post may contain affiliated links.