I’ve read so many rave reviews of the Juicy Couture fragrances, but until recently I’d never tried any of them even though I’d been lusting after them for some time. I was very kindly sent the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum by MizSpa; a luxury beauty website, and they’ve very kindly gifted me with another bottle to giveaway here on my blog.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum 50ml $39.99/£25.39 is described as gourmet floral fragrance with top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin, heart notes of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine with base notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines.
The bottle is stunning, with a chunky glass bottle and glass lid with a pink ribbon around the neck complete with a Juicy Couture brooch which you could unpin and use elsewhere once the perfume is finished.
The bottle has a gold, metal Juicy Couture logo on the front which looks so luxurious. When I saw the notes, especially the floral heart notes, I was worried I wouldn’t like it as I’m not the biggest fan of floral fragrances but I needn’t have worried as I absolutely adore it.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy is a stunning, sweet and fruity fragrance and I can really detect the berries with the amber, caramel and vanilla. It’s quite a strong scent, with a strong sillage without being too overpowering and it’s perfect for both day and night.
I love how longlasting the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum is too, as I can still smell it after six or seven hours and it lingers for even longer on clothing. I am so happy with my very first Juicy Couture that I’m now dying to try others from their range especially Viva La Juicy Gold Couture as it sounds like a more dramatic version.
I’m excited that MizSpa have given me another bottle to giveaway, as I know the winner is going to love it as much as I do. If you’d like to enter my giveaway, please read the terms and conditions and enter via the Rafflecopter form. There are three mandatory entry requirements; Follow Miss Makeup Magpie via Bloglovin’, Follow MizSpa via Twitter and Leave a Blog Comment. All three of these steps must be completed as a minimum to enter the giveaway, and the other steps are optional and will earn you more entries into the giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
– This giveaway is open internationally as MizSpa will be sending the prize to the winner.
– One winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and the lucky winner will win a 50ml bottle of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum.
– Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
– There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
– ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
– MizSpa have very kindly provided the prize, and will be fulfilling the prize once the giveaway has ended.
– The winner be notified by the email address given and will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected via Rafflecopter’s randomiser.
– This is not a sponsored giveaway.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.