Win My Exclusive Shopping Haul With E.ON Energy
As we edge closer towards Christmas, it’s easy to lose track of how much you’re spending, especially as there are so many amazing new releases at this time of year, your tightly controlled spending budget can quickly be forgotten, and this doesn’t just happen with pre-Christmas spending. With the impending months of long, dark and cold evenings ahead it can become all too easy for energy bills to rise far beyond the expected; especially as there are no price tags to keep you in check. So, today I wanted to show you how difficult it can be to keep a track of your spending without any idea of how much things cost as well as an oppurtunity to Win My Exclusive Shopping Haul With E.ON Energy.
This is a picture of my haul from my recent shopping spree, and what I would like you to do is to tell me how much you think the total price of the items come to? All of the items are shown and listed below, and the person with the closest guess to the correct total will WIN ALL of these incredible goodies, while for everyone else, it may be a good time to start thinking about ways to keep an eye on your spending.
Ted Baker Shadow Flora Printed Leather Matinee Purse
Tangle Teezer Limited Edition Tangle Teezer Compact Styler
Paperchase Unicorn Hot Water Bottle
Paperchase A5 Magnetic Diary with Gold Spots
Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set
Models Own HyperGel Large Paint Pot x 8 Polishes and Buffer Set
Seventeen Endless Effects Gift Set
Barry M Get up and Glow Blush and Highlighting Palette
Benefit They’re Real Mascara
Smashbox ART. LOVE. COLOR. LIPS. Lipgloss Set
Sleek MakeUP Enchanted Forest i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette
Ghost The Fragrance Christmas Bauble
Skinny Dip London Holographic Makeup Bag
Benefit Real Cheeky Party Gift Set
Thankfully for those of us who are wanting to get a grip on how much we spend on our energy bills, help is at hand. E.ON’s smart pay as you go meter allows you to keep a tight control on how much you spend on energy by showing you exactly how much you’re using in real time, which I think is brilliant as I can keep an eye on the meter throughout winter so there are no nasty shocks when the bill drops through my letterbox.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN CONTACTED VIA EMAIL. THE TOTAL VALUE OF MY HAUL WAS £308.92.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- There will be one winner who will win the items shown above. There is no cash alternative, and the prize is non-transferable.
- This giveaway is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Competition is closed to employees and relatives of Miss Makeup Magpie and E.ON.
- The competition opening date is the 10th November 2015, and the closing date for entries is 30th November 2015.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must log into the Rafflecopter widget and leave a comment guessing the total amount of the items shown.
- Optional entry methods are to follow on Twitter, Facebook and tweet on twitter, to be specified by the competition host Miss Makeup Magpie.
- The winner will be the person with the closest guess of the shopping haul, and in the event of a tie, a random number generator will select the winner and they will be contacted directly on the email address provided. If the winner does not respond within 7 days a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner’s name will be available on request. By entering this competition participants consent to their full name being available by request from Miss Makeup Magpie.
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s address.
- E.ON reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time without notice or liability.
- Entry to this competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be governed by the English courts.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.