I did my first Lust List post back in February and it was really popular, so I’ve decided ton continue the series and today it’s time for my March Lust List. My February Lust List was totally beauty centric, but my March Lust List is a little more varied. I love reading about which products/items other bloggers are currently coveting and I like to look back at my wishlist posts and see which items I’ve been able to tick off…..
- I have two handbags on this month’s lust list as I’m trying to find the perfect handbag. I don’t think I could ever bring myself to spend silly money on handbag but that’s just me, but I’m all for a designer inspired bag and this Aldo Greenwald Quilted Chain Bag is very obviously inspired by the Chanel Boy bag but it’s only £50 as opposed to £2000+. I think this bag looks so much more expensive than £50, and I love the quilted chevron design and black chain detail, and I love Aldo bags as they’re always such great quality.
2. If you read my post on the new Rosie for Autograph beauty range, you’ll have seen me rave about the eyeshadow sticks as they’re incredible. I am dying to get my hands on the Sparkle & Magic shade as it looks so beautiful and I’m definitely going to make an order this month as I neeeeeeeed it.
3. This item featured in my February Lust List, but this is going to be the month that I buy it.. the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette. I already have the eyeshadow palette from the collection as well as a lipstick, but this blush palette is next on my list as it looks so lovely. It contains six powder blushes which include shades that can be used a bronzer and an highlighter, and I know I’d get a lot of use out of it as Urban Decay make such great blushes.
4. I have an obsession with the SkinnyDip London phone cases and I already own six different ones, but I am dying to get my hands on the SkinnyDip Holographic Snake Case but it’s always out of stock for the 6S which is gutting, as I don’t have the 6S Plus which is always in stock. I keep checking back incase they’ve restocked, as I love anything holographic so I would love this case.
5. Next up is a fragrance item.. I have a sample of the Tom Ford Noir Pour Femma Eau de Parfum which I got in a Feelunique order and I absolutely love it, but it’s such an expensive fragrance which I can’t really justify when I own so many fragrances. Tom Ford recently introduced rollerball bottles of some of their fragrances which is music to my ears as they’re a little less painful on the bank balance and I really like carrying a rollerball in my handbag so it’s meant to be.
6. Oh my god how epic is this palette?! It’s the brand new Benefit Cheekaton Palette and it contains FIVE FULL SIZE Benefit Powders and a mini brush for only £44.50 which is insane considering one powder is £23.50. I’m a massive fan of Benefit and their Box ‘O Powders so this palette is serious perfection, and it’s exclusive to House of Fraser too.
7. The other handbag on my wishlist is this beautiful, beautiful Ted Baker Light Grey Regan Leather Bag which I’ve been eyeing up the last few weeks. Ted Baker is one of my favourite brands, and I have a Ted Baker purse which I love so I know their bags/purses are of amazing quality. The leather looks buttery soft, and I really like the soft light grey colour but I just can’t decide between this one and the Aldo Greenwald Quilted Bag.
What items are currently on your wishlist? Do you have your eyes on any of these items too?