1. Back in December, I bought the Sephora Favorites Lash Stash set which contained lots of samples of high end mascaras, as well as a couple of full sized products and I loved it so much and I’m still making my way through the samples within the box. I am eyeing up this new Lashstash To Go set which contains five deluxe mascara samples and it even includes a voucher for a full size of one of the five which is just amazing, but seeing as we have no Sephora in the UK, it’d be a waste for the voucher but that doesn’t stop me lusting after it…
2. I blame Pinterest entirely for this one, but all of the festival fashion pins I’ve seen has made me *need* a pair of fringed ladies boots and these couldn’t be more perfect. I love the black leather, and the fringe detail especially as it isn’t OTT making me look like I belong in some wild west movie and I like the chunky heel too as I find them to be the comfiest heel type. They also do them in tan, but black is definitely for me as I’m so clumsy and can’t be trusted with pale coloured shoes.
3. I seriously cannot make my mind up about this palette. I absolutely love Tarte, and I’ve become such a massive fan of their products in such a short time and I love the look of this palette as it contains four full sized blushes in shades I’d get a lot of wear from, but the thing holding me back is that I bought their Holiday Bling It On Palette so I’m not sure I can justify another blush palette. The Tarte Tarteist Blush Palette comes with a gorgeous brush too which makes it even more lustworthy but I just can’t decide whether I should go for it or skip this one.
4. I have seen a lot of maagazine coverage for the next item on my lust list.. the new DIOR Poision Girl fragrance, and I’m dying to get my hands on it. I really like DIOR Pure Poison although it’s a pretty devise fragrance in that you love it or hate it, but it’s one of my all time favourites and I think I’d love this newer version and how cute is the pink bottle?! Fickle I know.
5. I always like to include a bag (or two) on my lust lists, and for June I’ve chosen this Mulberry inspired beauty from Carvela. I am on the hunt for the perfect tan bag, and I think this might be the ‘one’, and I really like that it has a crossbody strap which can be removed and it’s nice and roomy too. I’ve never had any Carvela bags before but I’d like to think they’re great quality as they’re under the Kurt Geiger umbrella.
6. The last item on my list is a product which has been in my online basket for ages now, but it’s always out of stock. It’s the Sephora Contour Powder in the shade Tranquil which looks like the most perfect pale taupe for contouring on pale skin, and the pans are all depot-able thanks to a tiny groove in the casing which makes them ideal for travelling with as you can pop them in your magnetic palette and you’re good to go but I just need Tranquil to come back into stock please.
So these are some of the items I’m currently coveting, I’d love to know which items you’re lusting after right now in the comment below…
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.