September was a very exciting month beauty wise as Kat Von D has finally launched here in the UK and Ireland exclusively at Debenhams which is such amazing news as I’ve only been able to purchase Kat Von D products from Sephora until now. I received the most incredible Kat Von D gift containing her personal favourites from her beauty range which I showed on my Instagram, and I was gifted two of the Kat Von D Magick Studded Kiss Lipstick so I could give one away here on my blog for one lucky reader so make sure you keep reading to find out how to enter.
The Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipsticks are described as being an innovative lipstick that coats lips with bold color, long-lasting wear, and luxe comfort and is formulated with Color Cushion Technology, which combines lasting-wear, one-swipe payoff, and velvet-touch comfort.
“Kat Von D’s Studded Kiss Lipstick is infused with an antioxidant complex that leaves lips feeling soft, and the Crème Brûlée scent provides a subtle, sweet experience when you apply it. Designed by Kat to resemble one of her favorite bracelets, the black, monochromatic casing is uniquely studded and topped with her KVD monogram on the outer crown and bullet.”
The Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipsticks are beautifully packaged within black, shiny plastic casing with mini studs all over and the outer box features the same studded design which is so unique to any other lipstick range I’ve seen. The Studded Kiss Lipsticks are formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates with Debenhams stocking 39 of the shades with each shade priced at £16 for 3g.
Magick is described as a sweet dusty pink with a shimmer finish, and I agree with the shade description but I cannot detect any shimmer within Magick whatsoever but it does have a shiny finish as opposed to a matte finish so perhaps that’s what they mean.
The formula of the Kat Von D Lipsticks really are amazing as they’re extremely creamy and smooth, and the shades I’ve tried don’t drag on the lips; even the matte formulas. I think the Kat Von D Magick Studded Kiss Lipstick is such a gorgeous shade, and is the perfect flattering darker nude for my skintone.
Considering magick has a creamy, shiny finish I think its four to five hour longevity is quite impressive and I don’t find it to be at all drying on the lips. When Kat Von D launched in the UK, I thought that we might just get a capsule collection of the range but we have pretty much the whole range which I love, and I can’t wait to try more shades from the Studded Kiss range with Agatha and Noble on the top of my wishlist.
Kat Von D Magick Studded Kiss Lipstick GIVEAWAY
I have another of the Kat Von D Magick Studded Kiss Lipsticks to giveaway here on my blog, so if you would like to enter please read the terms and conditions below and enter via the rafflecopter widget below. There are three mandatory entries which all entries must complete in order to enter; Follow Miss Makeup Magpie and Debenhams on Instagram and Follow Miss Makeup Magpie on Twitter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
– This giveaway is open Internationally and I will be shipping the prize to the winner myself when in receipt of the winner’s details.
– One winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and the lucky winner will win one Kat Von D Studded Lipstick in the shade Magick worth £16.
– Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
– There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
– ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
– Debenhams/Kat Von D very kindly provided the prize in order to run the giveaway.
– The winner will be notified by the email address given and will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected via Rafflecopter’s randomiser. Prizes will be fulfilled within 30 days of the winner being notified when I’m sending the prize myself.
– This is not a sponsored giveaway.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.