I have a lot of love for the Beauty Blender. I’ve tried endless beauty sponges from many different brands and price brackets but in my honest opinion, nothing compares to the original Beauty Blender. I do really like the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge however I find that they only last for six to eight weeks so yes they’re cheaper to buy upfront but I’m not prepared to pay £6 every eight weeks when my Beauty Blenders last considerably longer.
In fact, I have never had to throw a Beauty Blender away due to damage or signs of wear.. I’ve only thrown them away once I’ve had them for six months and I’ve never had any issues with the quality and longevity of the Beauty Blender sponges. The original Beauty Blender is still as popular as ever but over the last couple of years, the brand have extended their range even further with the introduction of new sponges and tools to utilise within your makeup routine.
The Beauty Blender All About Face Kit is one of their most recent launches and is the perfect kit for those who are already die hard Beauty Blender fans or are wanting to finally bite the bullet and see what the hype is all about as it’s £35 which is fantastic value as a full size Beauty Blender is £16 alone.
I have an extra kit to giveaway thanks to Beauty Blender so if you’d like to enter my giveaway, please make sure you enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
The Beauty Blender All About Face Kit is designed to give you all of the applicators you need to perfect your base. It’s an award winning starter kit and contains the following items;
• One original BeautyBlender to flawlessly apply foundation, powder, bb cream, cc cream and any other complexion product
• One Beauty.Blusher for perfect application of cream and powder blush on the apples of the cheeks
• One Micro.Mini for laser-sharp focused contouring, highlighting, concealing and color correcting.
• One mini BlenderCleanser Solid to keep your beautyblenders clean while on-the-go.
I really like how Beauty Blender have given the sponges different colours so it’s easy to see which sponge is which but you can obviously use them however you want to, but I prefer to use them how they are intended. The original Beauty Blender is a godsend for my dry skin as it allows me to bounce the sponge across my face to apply my foundation which I find really helps to ensure my skin looks smooth, and any dry patches are flattened and minimised and I love how dewy my complexion looks when using a damp Beauty Blender.
The Beauty Blusher is new to my collection and is a smaller version of the original in a dove grey shade which is designed to apply cream and powder blush, with its smaller size being effective at applying the perfect amount of blush to the apples of the cheeks. Just like the original, the Beauty Blusher can be used dry or damp and I find that it works best dry when using powder blushes, and damp for cream formulas. I’ve really been enjoying cushion blushes with the Beauty Blusher as it’s the ideal size, and works well to apply and blend the blush into the skin.
The Micro Mini is a tiny version of the original sponge with ‘laser focus’ and has a multitude of uses due to it’s super handy, compact size. Even though the Micro Mini is a quarter of the size of the original Beauty Blender, it still manages to double in size once wet which is easy to manoeuvre especially in the hard to reach places. I like using this mini sponge for my eye cream, followed by my eye primer and finishing with my concealer for more dewy finish.
The last item in the Beauty Blender All About Face Kit is a miniature size of the much loved Blender Cleanser Solid which can be used to clean your Beauty Blender sponges or your makeup brushes, and has a subtle lavender fragrance. The solid cleansing bar removes excessive residue and germs from your makeup brushes and sponges and is formulated without parabens, sulphates and phthalates. I’m already a big fan of the Blender Cleanser Solid; it’s my favourite cleanser for my beauty sponges so I’m pleased to have a backup as it’s such a good product, and a very welcome addition to the fantastic kit.
Beauty Blender All About Face Kit GIVEAWAY
Would you like to win your very own Beauty Blender All About Face Kit worth £35? I have one set to giveaway so if you’d like to enter please read the terms and conditions and enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. There are two mandatory entry requirements (follow Miss Makeup Magpie and Beauty Blender UK on Instagram) which all entrants must complete in order to enter as well as some optional entries which will earn you more entries. Good luck 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
– This giveaway is open internationally and I will ship the prize to the winner once I have their details.
– One winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and the lucky winner will win the Beauty Blender All About Face Kit worth £35.
– Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
– There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
– ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
– I was kindly gifted the set which I’ve decided to use as a prize for this giveaway.
– The winner will be notified by the email address given and will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected via Rafflecopter’s randomiser. Prizes will be fulfilled within 30 days of the winner being notified when I’m sending the prize myself.
– This is not a sponsored giveaway.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.