I have been having an absolute nightmare lately trying to fix all of my broken links on my blog, and whilst looking through my links I noticed that I hadn’t done a wishlist post in such a long time so I decided I needed to remedy that and do a March Lust List. There are so many products which I’m lusting after right now, that it was really difficult to whittle down my current wishlist…
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette – This palette is absolutely everywhere right now after it was relaunched following its popularity and I don’t own it myself yet. It looks like such a gorgeous palette from the masses of photos I’ve seen but I’m trying hard to resist it but I’m not sure I’ll be able to for much longer as I’m worried it’s going to sell out once again and I’ll end up with buyers remorse.
2. Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow – Another product which is doing the rounds right now, and for good reason. These are cream eyeshadows which are saturated with glitter and can be worn alone or layered over eyeshadow and are available in eight different shades. I am lusting after three of them in particular; Kitten Karma, Smoldering Satin and Rose Gold Retro – but let’s face it, they’re all stunning shades.
3. SkinnyDip London Pineapple Gem iPhone 7 Plus Case – I adore my iPhone 7 Plus but it’s hard to buy pretty cases for, although they are some really pretty ones on SkinnyDip London’s website. I love the look of the Pineapple Gem case as it’s so sparkly and pretty. It does look a little tacky I do admit, and I know the sticky out gems would end up catching on everything but I still love it.
4. Natasha Denona Star Palette – If I had to choose one item from my whole lust list it would be this beautiful Natasha Denona Palette. I’ve never tried any of their shadows but they look stunning, and I’m yet to read any negative reviews on the shadows so I’m dying to get my hands on one. I love the look of all the eyeshadow palettes but the Star Palette ticks all of the boxes.
5. Benefit Cheek Parade Blush Palette – Last year Benefit launched their Cheekathon Palette which is still one of my all time favourites, and they’ve just launched a brand new version which I have to have. It contains their new Galifornia blush but more amazingly a Hoola Lite which excited me greatly as the ordinary Hoola is too dark for me. It also contains Rockateur, Hoola the original and Dandelion and I know I’d get a lot of use out of the whole palette.
6. Kat Von D Lock It Makeup Setting Mist – I have so much love for Kat Von D as a brand so I know I need to try this new makeup setting spray. I’ve not heard anything about it so I don’t know if it’s any good but I’ve never seen negative reviews on KVD products. The claims are impressive with it supposedly holding makeup in place for upto 24 hours so I know I need it in my life especially as it’s described as being undetectable on the skin.
7. Charlotte Tilbury The Golden Goddess Eyeshadow Palette – I’ve only tried a few of the Charlotte Tilbury products but I’ve decided to try more CT products this year especially the eyeshadow quads as they all look so beautiful, and the packaging is very pretty too.
8. NARS Soft Matte Concealer – The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is one of my all time favourite concealers so I can’t wait to try their new concealer as it’s supposed to have fuller coverage, with a matte finish which is ideal for blemishes as the original concealer is a little glowy for covering imperfections. I’m not a big fan of the jar packaging for hygiene reasons but it won’t stop me making the splurge as the Chantilly shade is a perfect shade match for my skintone.
I’d love to know what’s on your wishlist right now? Do any of these products tempt you?