As a blogger I’ve fortunate enough to be able to trial a lot of new skincare, but skincare is rarely tailored to your specific skin type or catered to your skin concerns which is why I was so intrigued by the Panasonic Shaped Around You campaign. Panasonic Beauty emailed me a few months ago and asked if me I’d like to have my very own Skinalysis by leading skincare expert Louise Thomas-Minns.. who wouldn’t want their very own personalised skincare analysis?!
I had to answer an indepth skincare questionnaire regarding my current skincare regime, skin concerns, lifestyle and diet, and I then received my personalised analysis alongside two Panasonic Beauty tools which Louise had recommended from the results of my Skinalysis. Panasonic Beauty have launched a range of prestige skincare tools which takes at-home treatments to greater heights.
“Inspired by the daily, highly-precise skincare rituals of Japanese women who are renowned for the smoothness and quality of their skin, the range provides the ultimate care experience by using advanced technology while tapping into your existing beauty regime.
The technological offerings are tailored to support the beauty solutions already found within your bathroom cupboard, working in harmony with your favourite facial beauty care products to heighten your morning and evening routine for a more efficient and enhanced result.”
The first of its kind, the Panasonic 3-in- 1 Micro-Current Enhancer significantly improves the work of your toning and moisturising products by enhancing their purifying, moisturising and cooling capabilities for a firm and radiant complexion.
In fact, research by the Dr Schrader Institute reported a decrease in wrinkle depth in just four weeks when the enhancer was used with a night cream (compared with untreated area). It uses sonic vibrations, warm to cool technology and tiny charge that stimulate the movement of ions in the body to improve both natural and product-enhanced skin hydration and skin cleanliness as well as lift the skin to minimise wrinkles with everyday use.
– Root Out Your Deepest Impurities (Purifying Mode): An alternating current of positive and negative ions with gentle heat effortlessly extracts upto 60% more deep-set dirt and grease from the pores. The ergonomic titanium head ensures easy reach around the facial contours.
– Better Moisture Absorption (Moisturizing Mode): Get results of upto 40% deeper penetration of moisturising ingredients as well as improved hydration properties, the ionic charge begins a process known as electro-osmotic flow which when together with sonic vibrations and gentle heat technologies improves molecular water movement.
– Cool Down For Younger Looking Skin (Cooling Mode): The ergonomic titanium triangular shape to facilitate contact with even hard-to-reach areas. It cools to 10c to soothe and lift the skin, tightening the pores to improve moisture retention and reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
– Faster Effects for a Faster Lifestyle (Auto Mode): To make stressful days simpler, the auto mode has a 3 minute cycle that automatically switches from a warming micro-current to a cooling sensation boosting hydration and firmness.
How have I introduced the Panasonic 3 in 1 Facial Enhancer into my routine?
The Facial Enhancer has four modes to choose from; Purifying, Moisturizing, Cooling and Auto which you can use all together or individually. Whilst using the purifying mode, you attach a cotton pad over the top of the titanium triangle head and secure it with the clear triangle clip and apply your cleanser to the cotton pad to clean and purify the skin.
For the Moisturizing mode, you apply your moisturiser/toner/serum to the head directly and then work the enhancer all over the skin until fully absorbed. The Cooling mode feels amazing in the morning especially if you have puffy eyes, or when you have an headache so you don’t have to faff about using gel patches from the fridge as you can simply use the cooling mode any time.
It would fit into absolutely everyone’s skincare routine as it’s not at all complicated to use, nor does it make your skincare routine more lengthy. It’s just enhancing steps you already do and I find it to be so therapeutic with the both the heat/cooling modes, and it genuinely does feel like you’re giving yourself a complex facial in the comfort of your home. I love that it comes with its own little stand, and it looks extremely sleek and luxurious with its rose gold accents.
Enjoy steam spa treatments from the comfort of your own home and a more radiant complexion thanks to the Panasonic Facial Steamer with nano-ionic technology. Gentle, deep cleansing of your pores helps ensure that your skin is supple, revitalised and hydrated leaving you at your natural best. Nano-ionic technology generates steam particles that are 18,000 times finer than regular steam particles, and are better at deeply penetrating the skin.
That means that instead of applying oils and moisturising creams to your skin, the Facial Steamer hydrates your skin gently and naturally. When you heat your skin with very fine steam particles, HSP (high shock protein) levels are increased. This helps to naturally stimulate collagen production within your skin’s layers, enhancing its elasticity and smoothness.
– For Naturally Hydrated Skin: The very fine steam particles produced by the Facial Steamer’s nano-ionic technology allow moisture to deeply penetrate your skin. By making the Facial Steamer part of your daily routine, moisture levels in your skin may increase by up to 130% after eight weeks of use.
– The Anti-Aging Effect: The Facial Steamer visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by naturally stimulating collagen production within your skin’s layers. A recent study found that after eight weeks of daily use, wrinkle depth is reduced by an average of 19%.
– More Rejuvenation – More Elasticity: As your skin absorbs the very fine steam particles, your skin’s layers are gently and naturally stimulated. This rejuvenates and increases the elasticity of the skin. After just eight weeks of daily use, skin elasticity has been found to increase by up to 20%.
– Natural Approach to Facial Cleansing: By applying steam to your skin before and during cleansing, your skin is gently warmed and softened, opening up your pores. This ensures the thorough removal of make-up and oils quickly and easily, avoiding the need to roughly scrub your skin.
– The Home Spa Treatment: The Facial Steamer is a hassle-free addition to your everyday skincare routine. By simply adding distilled water and turning on the switch, your next spa-like experience is ready to go. The length of the treatment is determined by the amount of water you supply to the tank. Enjoy a full 12 minute hydration, a 6 minute hydration or a quick 3 minute deep cleanse as part of your daily care routine.
How have I introduced the Panasonic Facial Steamer into my routine?
I’ve always enjoyed a good facial steaming session, and until using this particular steamer I used to use the Visiq Facial Sauna which is unbelievably basic.. you just pour water into the base of the unit which is then heated to create steam through the plastic cone.
I’ve never tried anything more advanced for a steamer, but I really vouch for the power of steaming so I was excited to try the Panasonic Beauty Facial Steamer. To use it you simply press the button on the back to remove the water chamber which is essentially a plastic bottle and then replace back into the unit and you can opt for one of three steaming sessions; 12 minutes, 6 minutes or 3 minutes.
My favourite feature of this steamer is that you don’t have to hold your face within a cone like other steamers so you can do it whilst reading/watching TV or Netflix so it never feels like a chore. I tend to use it in the evenings after cleansing before toning, and using any moisturisers or serums and it’s great to be able to choose the length of the treatment so you can still indulge even when you’re short on time.
It’s not too intense that you can’t open your eyes, and the generous power cable gives you freedom on where you can use it and it’s been so comforting to use whilst having a cold to help clear my sinuses. It helps to lock in more moisture than creams and stimulate collagen through the warmth of the steam; both of which I’m in dire need of now the temperatures have dropped.
I would love to know if you’re tried either of these beauty tools? Would you like to try them? Let me know in the comments below…