Naipo Wireless Eye Massager
Since my rebrand last April, I’ve really been enjoying featuring a slightly more varied range of products and I featured the Naipo Back and Neck Shiatsu Massager and Naipo Cordless Handheld Massager here on my blog last year. I never really talk about my personal life on my blog as it never felt relevant when discussing makeup and skincare products, but I do have a chronic pain condition and I find massage therapy to very effective.
As well as suffering from chronic pain, I also suffer from crippling anxiety and insomnia and I find massage therapy to be really relaxing especially when I’m feeling particularly stressed. I use my Naipo Cordless Handheld Massager everyday without fail, so I was really happy when Naipo asked if I’d like to try the Naipo Wireless Eye Massager as I get such awful tension headaches and I’ve never tried an eye massager before.
The Naipo Wireless Eye Massager is available to purchase from Amazon UK and it really appealed to me as it’s wireless as I like to be able to use it wherever I want to. You could even use it in the car or a plane if you wanted to as it is wireless it gives you a lot more freedom than having to worry about finding a plug to be able to use it. I have a fear of flying but if I had to fly somewhere, I would absolutely pack this massager as it is so relaxing and really helps to distract you from whatever is causing you stress even if it’s just for the 10/20 minutes you’re using the massager.
Naipo Wireless Eye Massager Technical Specifications;
- The eye massage has three modes; Sleep (10 minute treatment using the heat compress feature and air compression) Medium (15 minute treatment using heat compress feature and vibrations) and Hard (a 20 minute treatment using vibrations, the heat compress as well as air compression). You can change ‘modes’ by pressing the power button and hold the button for two seconds to turn the massager off.
- The massager offers nine different acupressure points which stimulate whilst light vibration and air pockets inflate and deflate in a circular pattern moving around your eyebrow, bony orbits, cheekbones etc. to improve blood flow of your eye, free from puffiness, bags or dark circles.
- Thoughtfully designed light heat function will deliver tender warmth between 38℃ to 42℃ promote the blood circulation to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. When you wake up and find dark circles or puffiness of eye, just close your eyes and wear the eye mask to relieve them. It also works perfectly for dry eyes after long day work or study.
- With the 60KPA air pressure provided by inserted air pumps, gentle high-frequency vibration driven by dual-engine, the eye massager will massage regularly and exactly the 11 acupoints around the eyes, thus giving you a scientific & comprehensive massager strength for your eye muscles.
- Also features a sound feature where you can listen to four pre-recorded sounds to aid relaxation, and you can use the sound feature with any of the three modes (Sleep, Medium and Hard or have no sound at all.
It’s very easy to change the modes whilst you have the massager in place, and the massager has a good quality elastic strap which is adjustable allowing you to have the massager as tight or loose as you want. The tighter the strap, the more intense the massage is so I tend to go for a quite a loose strap as I don’t want an extremely intense massage.
The fabric on the underside of the mask which covers your eyes is so silky and soft and feels really nice on the skin and always feels comfortable during use. I was quite sceptical on how effective a massager would be for the face but I’m really surprised. I’ve had a really stressful couple of weeks and I can put the massager on when I’m feeling incredibly stressed and anxious and even after just ten minutes, my tension headache is reduced and I feel calmer.
I have never not felt calmer and more relaxed after using the massager and for that alone, I am extremely appreciative. Usually when my anxiety strikes, nothing will make me feel better except sleep (if I can even fall asleep in the first place) but all three modes are very effective at reducing tension, making me feel more relaxed and relieving any pain I might be experiencing after staring at a computer screen all day.
The whirring sounds during use are quite loud as there’s so much going on; vibrations, air pressure and heat so I’d say it’s louder than an electric toothbrush but it’s not too loud that you couldn’t listen to a podcast or YouTube video whilst wearing the mask but obviously you won’t be able to watch anything.
I particularly like that the vibrations and air compression movements of the Naipo Wireless Eye Massager are very varied and you can’t guess what comes next and the device simply beeps and decompresses at the end of the session. I have to admit I don’t like the sounds though, they’re very strange and not very relaxing in my opinion.
There’s a couple of water sounds, a crickets sound (which isn’t remotely relaxing) and a wind sound I think but I never use the sounds as I would rather listen to something I enjoy rather than the same four sounds on repeat. There are lots of reviews on Amazon if you want to read any other reviews on the massager but it’s such a welcome addition to my relaxation regime and I like that it can be charged via USB.
If you’d like to purchase the Naipo Wireless Eye Massager, I’ve been given a non-affiliated promo code which will give you 20% off with: M4VT4X8Z but as I said, it’s non-affiliated and I won’t receive any benefit if you choose to use it 🙂
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.