Kate Somerville has been caring for people’s skin for over 25 years and opened her iconic skincare clinic in the heart of Hollywood glamour in Los Angeles. Due to popular demand, Kate has bottled Hollywood’s best-kept secrets for you to use in your own home and her products are said to be ‘skin changers’ that provide a visible skin transformation, formulated with highly-functional active ingredients at optimized levels for maximum efficacy, balanced with soothing botanicals to reduce any potential sensitivity concerns.
Kate Somerville is a brand I’ve seen featured in many skincare favourites blog posts and YouTube videos and I only tried the brand for the first time back in March so I was delighted to try the Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask £46 as I’d heard so much about their EradiKate range.
I was very kindly gifted the Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask to try as well as the Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser which I’ve actually already featured on my blog, and you can read my indepth review here. Seeing as I already own the cleanser, I’ve decided to include a giveaway at the bottom of this post so I can gift it to someone else who would like to give it a try as I love it so much so make sure you keep on reading to find out more. Both the Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask and Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser are available from the Kate Somerville UK website, where they offer free UK shipping and returns.
Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask Foam Activated Blemish Treatment
“Deep clean pores and target blemishes with foam-activated face mask. Clinically proven blemish treatment helps dissolve impurities, dirt and oil from skin. Face mask for blemishes targets existing blemishes without over-drying skin. Minimizes the appearance of pores and exfoliates dead skin cells for a smoother complexion. This skin-soothing formula gently exfoliates dead skin cells while Colloidal Sulfur works to unclog pores and reduce blemishes.
- Colloidal Sulfur helps reduce and prevent acne blemishes.
- Foam-Activated Technology helps draw out impurities, dirt and oil from skin.
- A patented Botanical Complex blended with Honey Extract and Rice Bran Extract helps calm and soothe skin.
- Natural Oat Extract helps to reduce, absorb and balance sebum.“
The Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask is packaged within a pump bottle which decent control allowing you to dispense as much or as little as you need. I like that the bottle has a small window so you can see how much product is left within the bottle. The directions recommend applying AM or PM as needed by applying a generous layer all over the clean, dry face avoiding the eye area and leave it on the skin for upto 10 minutes where the product will begin to foam and tingle as the impurities are dissolved, and rinse when done.
The mask has a gel cream consistency and is pink in colour when first dispensed, but becomes more white as the formula begins to foam up. The mask has a strong sulphur scent which I’m not crazy about but it’s something I can overcome as it’s only a ten minute treatment. The tingling sensation really does need some getting used to as it makes your face feel itchy as the bubbles pop on the skin but it’s fascinating to watch as the foaming action starts so quickly.
I’ve always stayed away from foaming skincare as my skin’s so dry but the foaming action doesn’t feel too stripping on my dry skin. It’s a detoxifying treatment so it’s going to purify the skin and remove impurities so I do have to follow up with an hydrating mask to help replace any lost moisture but it’s so effective at cleansing my skin and leaving my skin feeling and looking a lot clearer. I’ve never tried a product like this before and it offers instant results at minimising any breakouts or scarring which is crazy considering it’s such a quick treatment.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash
The Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser is a great starting product if you’re new to the Kate Somerville brand and I use it once a week, every week. I’ve gone into a lot of detail in my full review so I’d recommend reading the review if you’d like to know more about this wonder cleanser and exfoliator but in a nutshell it’s a facial cleanser that gently removes oil, makeup and impurities for a softer, radiant complexion. Containing Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid help refine the appearance of pores and clear dead skin cell buildup on skin’s surface and Pineapple, Pumpkin and Papaya Enzymes gently exfoliate without over-drying, leaving skin feeling soft and moisturised.
As I already own this fabulous cleanser, I want to give this brand new and sealed one to one lucky reader so please ensure you read my terms and conditions and enter via the Rafflecopter widget below in order to enter and good luck!
Terms and Conditions
– This giveaway is open to UK residents only due to rules on shipping liquids within the UK.
– One winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and the lucky winner will win all this full size 120ml Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser worth £32.
– Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
– There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
– Information you give when entering this competition will remain confidential and will not passed onto anyone else.
– ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
– I was very kindly provided the product and I decided to offer it as a giveaway prize as I already own it.– The winner will be notified by the email address given and will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected via Rafflecopter’s randomiser.