Back in September I featured my very first watch from Adexe; the Adexe They Grande Dark Chocolate Watch, and I love it so much I was thrilled when Adexe asked me if I’d like to feature another of their watches here on my blog alongside another giveaway. I never wear the same watch or jewellery everyday as I like to change everything up including my makeup, but I love my existing Adexe watch as it’s so beautifully made. I really liked the chronograph design of the They style but the Adexe MAC Grande Gun Black Watch caught my eye as I really liked that it has a mesh strap as opposed to a typical leather strap.
The Adexe MAC Grande Gun Black Watch £119 is definitely an unisex style which is my favourite for watches as I’m not into the overly girly or petite watch styles. The Adexe Mac design is available in ten different styles in both the Grande size which is 41mm and also the Petite size which is 32.5mm. I’ve always wanted a mesh strap watch as all of my watches have either leather straps or metal straps so the Adexe MAC Grande Gun Black Watch is certainly unique within my collection.
I tend to prefer more neutral watch dials as I like to wear mixed metals with my jewellery and don’t want my watch to clash, so the black gunmetal hardware really appealed to me as I can wear it with gold, silver and rose gold jewellery. What really impressed me with my new Adexe watch was even though I chose the Grande Gun Black design as I liked the mesh strap, the beautiful gift box it’s presented within comes with a second interchangeable strap in a black, leather faux crocodile print design.
In addition to the extra strap the set includes a super tiny tool so you can change your strap yourself without having to set foot within a jewellers. I do really like the leather strap included within the gift box, and the leather strap totally transforms the look of the watch so it’s almost like getting two watches in one.
The dial of the Adexe MAC Grande Gun Black Watch is a matte black colour, and the dial features an inner slightly sunken sub-dial with five minute markers and the outer dial houses the hours, with matte silver hands which I think complement the black gunmetal design really well. At the base of the inner sunken sub-dial, there is a mini date window which is always handy. I just love how sleek the watch is, and I think I may even love it a little more than my They Grande but the Adexe watches are perfectly gift-worthy in their beautiful boxes and the extra strap in each box is ideal especially when purchasing a watch for someone else as they can choose the strap they prefer.
I’m really excited as Adexe have very kindly offered to give one lucky follower the Adexe watch of their choice. In order to enter this fantastic giveaway, you need to head over to my Twitter and find the giveaway tweet (here) then retweet the competition tweet. Once you’ve retweeted the tweet you must follow GemmaEtc on Twitter and follow Adexe_Watch on Twitter, as they’re mandatory steps. Terms and conditions are stipulated below, but like always – all entries are checked and validated, so please ensure you follow the three steps or your entry will be void.
– This giveaway is open to UK residents.
– One winner will be chosen at random via TweetDraw, and the lucky winner will win the a Adexe Watch of their choice.
– Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
– There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
– Information you give when entering this competition will remain confidential and will not passed onto anyone else.
– ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
– I was very kindly provided the prize by Adexe in order to run a giveaway via Twitter.
– The winner will be notified by tweet the winner and will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected via TweetDraw’s randomiser.
– This is not a sponsored giveaway.