I have a really exciting post for you today as I’ve collaborated with Simply Beach to give away a £250 voucher to one lucky winner so make sure you keep on reading to find out how you can enter. If you’ve never come across Simply Beach before, they’re a 5* rated beach shop with designer swim and beachwear from massive brands such as Melissa Odabash, Ted Baker, Freya, Heidi Klein, Seafolly and Paolita.
They have so many gorgeous swimwear and beachwear pieces and Melissa Odabash have such beautiful, luxury pieces with a designer price tag to get you ready for summer. I don’t own any of their pieces but I wanted to show four of my favourite Melissa Odabash pieces from the amazing collection on offer at Simply Beach which you could buy if you won the £250 voucher.
I’m a massive leopard and cheetah print fan so these two leopard print pieces totally caught my eye. The Melissa Odabash Lyon High Waisted Bikini ticks all of the boxes for me as I love high waisted bikinis as they’re so flattering. I really like the twist design on the top, and the bottoms have a gentle ruching which again is always flattering, creating a flattering shape and silhouette.
My second animal print item is the prettiest maxi dress I’ve ever seen. The Melissa Odabash Lou Tie Front Maxi Dress is the perfect dress for sipping cocktails whilst the sun goes down and it’s so glamorous especially with beachy waves and gold accessories. It would look amazing when worn over the top of the bikini too as a beach cover up.
From one beach cover up to another, this white little number is the Melissa Odabash Kiah Pom Pom Trim Dress which features a chic embroidered neckline with a tasselled lace-up detail and pom pom trims that line the flared sleeves and hem for a boho-inspired beach look. It’s such a cute dress and would be perfect for throwing over the top of your swimwear before heading to the beach side bar.
I’ve seen this bikini all over Pinterest and I had no idea where it was from, and now I know it’s the Melissa Odabash Costa Rica Ladder Bikini. It’s such a simply design but I really like the flattering high neck design and chic cut out ladder detail. So many other retailers have tried to copy this design but I’m loving the sports luxe look.
SIMPLY BEACH £250 GIVEAWAY
The lovely Simply Beach team have very kindly given me a £250 voucher to give away to one lucky reader to spend on their website however they choose. To enter you need to read the terms and conditions and then enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
The giveaway is open internationally but please check here to ensure Simply Beach ship to your country beforehand to avoid disappointment. ALL entrants must complete the following mandatory entry requirements to enter, and there are some optional entries within the Rafflecopter widget should you wish to gain extra entries. As always every entry is checked and verified to ensure the giveaway is as fair as possible for everyone.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
– This giveaway is open internationally subject to shipping restrictions mentioned above.
– One winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and the lucky winner will win a £250 voucher to spend on Simply Beach’s website.
– Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
– There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
– Information you give when entering this competition will remain confidential and will not passed onto anyone else.
– ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
– The Simply Beach team kindly provided me with the £250 voucher to give away.
– The winner will be notified by the email address given and will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected via Rafflecopter’s randomiser.
– This is not a sponsored giveaway
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.