Soap and Glory are my favourite drugstore bath and bodycare brand and I’ve been a fan ever since they first launched into Boots back in 2006 so I’m always excited to see their Christmas range every year. The Soap and Glory Christmas Collection for 2018 is pretty huge with over 30 gift sets and stocking filler ideas priced between £5 and £60 so there’s something for everyone.
As always Soap and Glory have one big special gift set which is the She’s Show Ready Set and I’m crossing my fingers it’ll be the Boots Star Gift of the Week very soon as it’s packed with amazing products. I have a trio of the gifts from this year’s Soap and Glory Christmas Collection but there’s a couple of gift sets I’ll be buying as gifts as I love how many makeup gift sets there are to choose from this year.
Soap and Glory Glammed Total Gift Set £18
Last Christmas I featured the Soap and Glory Glow Maintenance Set which included a gorgeous wash bag so I’m thrilled they’ve decided to create another similar set. For 2018 the Soap and Glory Christmas Collection includes the Glammed Total Gift Set which comes with a pretty pink zippable toiletry bag which is so well made and it’s amazing you get the bag and products for £18 as you can pay more than £18 for a decent wash bag.
Inside the bag there’s a selection of travel friendly sized Soap and Glory treats;
- Clean On Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 75ml
- The Scrub Of Your Life Body Buffer 50ml
- The Righteous Butter Body Moisturizer 50ml.
- Face Soap And Clarity 3-In-1 Daily Vitamin C Facial Wash 50ml
- Original Pink Hand Food Non-Greasy Hydrating Hand Cream 50ml
- Bright + Beautiful Party Recovery Radiance-Boosting Mask 29g
The six products are wrapped within Soap and Glory branded tissue paper within the wash bag. The wash bag unzips to reveal a zippable mesh section within the lid, and there’s a zip on the main section with a clear window so you can locate your products easily without having to tip everything out. The bag also weighs practically nothing so it would be fantastic for travel as it can hold a lot of products and I like that the two sections are zipped as you can separate products within the bag.
Soap and Glory Wash Come True Gift Set £16
If you’re a Soap and Glory fan, this set is definitely for you. The Wash Come True set contains seven x 75ml bottles of Soap and Glory body washes almost as if it was a beauty obsessive’s answer to a selection box. The box is cute alone with the seven bottles displayed like a stage and all of my favourite scents are included. In addition to the six permanent Soap and Glory scents, they’ve included a special limited edition fragrance; Best Washes which is a lovely spicy fruity scent which they definitely need to launch in a full size as it smells so, so good.
- 1 X Clean On Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel
- 1 X Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash
- 1 X Rich & Foamous Shower & Bath Body Wash
- 1 X Foam Call Shower & Bath Body Wash
- 1 X Clean, Girls Body Wash
- 1 X Calm One Calm All Bubbling Bath Soak
- 1 X Best Washes Limited Edition Spiced Body Wash
Soap and Glory Merry Kiss-Much £6
The last item I have from the Soap and Glory Christmas collection would make for a really nice stocking filler as it’s only £6 but it’s still beautifully presented like the rest of their gifting range. The Merry Kiss-Much set is pyramid shaped with a golden ribbon on the top so you can hang it from your Christmas tree as an ornament.
Inside the pyramid there is a small amount of pastel pink shredded paper with two deluxe miniature makeup products; a Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in the shade Plums Up which is a pretty medium pink with a little golden shimmer as well as a Smoulder Kohl Eye Liner in the shade Smoulder which is the ultimate matte black shade.
I’d love to know what your favourite item from the Soap and Glory Christmas Collection is? Let me know in the comments below..
Latest posts by Gemma Etc. (see all)
- Lee Stafford Shampoo Massage Brush and Smooth & Polish Paddle Brush - 6th December 2019
- Thorntons Chocolate Christmas Stocking Fillers - 5th December 2019
- Jack Daniel’s Gentleman Jack Double Mellowed Tennessee Whiskey - 5th December 2019