I really enjoyed getting to know Adexe as a brand last year, and I’ve featured the Adexe MAC Grande and Adexe They Grande watches already. Today I have another Adexe beauty to show you; Adexe Foreseer Grande Silver Watch to promote Adexe’s new year campaign which is all about self-expression and empowerment at a time where most people have set resolutions for the new year.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t set myself resolutions as I know I end up beating myself up if I haven’t achieved them so I prefer to make goals on a monthly basis as I know I’m more likely to achieve them and if I haven’t, I can work harder for the next month.
One of my goals is to be more organised which ties into the whole timekeeping theme pretty well. When it comes to blogging, I’m super organised and it’s the only way I can nail the daily blogging schedule thing but I’m just not that great with organisation in other areas.
If you’re on the hunt for a new watch, Adexe have some really love designs which are more masculine, more feminine and styles which are more unisex. The Adexe Foreseer Grande Silver Watch is a great example of a more unisex style and I know myself, I prefer more unisex styles for watches so I loved the look of the Foreseer design. The Foreseer design is available in four different colourways which are in both the ‘for men’ and ‘for women’ sections so their styles will work well for either gender.
I chose the Adexe Foreseer Grande Silver Watch £109 in the silver and black colourway as silver is my favourite metal colour but what’s so cool with the Adexe watches, is that they all come with a second strap option so you can swap and change your strap to suit your mood or outfit.
I don’t know of any other watch brands that give you a free second strap without charging you extra money for the privilege and the gift box even comes with a tiny little tool so you can change your straps yourself.
The second strap within my Adexe Foreseer Grande Silver Watch set is a lovely, genuine leather mock croc style strap which I like as it’s so different to the stainless steel mesh strap which is the main strap.
The Adexe Foreseer Grande Silver Watch has two smaller dials in the centre; the red dial for seconds, and the silver dial at the top is a twenty four hour dial. The dial is black with silver hour and minute markers, and silver hands which contrast nicely against the silver and red.
The dial has a slightly curved, hardened crystal glass but I like how flush it sits on the wrist as I’m not a fan of chunkier dials as I’m so clumsy. It’s the kind of watch I could wear for any occasion and it’s a great addition to my watch collection.
Would you like to win your very own Adexe Foreseer Grande Silver Watch?
I’m really excited as Adexe have very kindly offered to give one lucky follower the Adexe watch of their choice. In order to enter this fantastic giveaway, you need to head over to my Twitter and find the giveaway tweet (here) then retweet the competition tweet.
Once you’ve retweeted the tweet you must follow GemmaEtc on Twitter and follow Adexe_Watch on Twitter, as they’re mandatory steps. Terms and conditions are stipulated below, but like always – all entries are checked and validated, so please ensure you follow the three steps or your entry will be void.
– This giveaway is open to UK residents.
– One winner will be chosen at random via TweetDraw, and the lucky winner will win the a Adexe Watch of their choice.
– Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
– There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
– Information you give when entering this competition will remain confidential and will not passed onto anyone else.
– ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
– I was very kindly provided the prize by Adexe in order to run a giveaway via Twitter.
– The winner will be notified by tweet the winner and will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected via TweetDraw’s randomiser.
– This is not a sponsored giveaway.