Amazon are back again this year with another beauty advent calendar. I don’t remember reading very much about their last calendar, but I thought I’d include it as I’ve seen it advertised on the front page of Amazon for weeks now. I have to admit I don’t think the contents of this calendar are very exciting to be honest, and from looking online it looks like they’ve recycled their design last year for this year’s Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 offering which is a little bit lazy. The calendar is on pre-order right now, and it will be on sale for £50, and will ship from the 3rd of October.
- The 2019 Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar contains a combination of 24 products and deluxe samples from some of our most-loved beauty brands.
- Pull out the box with the relevant date and open it up to reveal your beauty treat. The future boxes will then appear by dropping down.
- Try new products and brands across skin care, hair care and make-up.
- Buy the products you loved in the Advent Calendar instantly by scanning the Amazon SmileCodes included in the accompanying leaflet.
- Please read the product instructions on each individual product before use.
- This product is limited edition. Order yours before it’s too late! Worth over £220.
The Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 has a box design with a slit towards the bottom where you slip drawers out each day. It is quite an unique design but it is the same as last years and the only difference is this years has a tree on the front, and last years had a floral design. The calendar is £50 and the contents are said to be worth £220 so value wise it’s very good, but just me personally don’t find the contents to be very exciting compared to other advent calendars. If you’d like to see what’s inside, keep on reading…
Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
- Balance Me Hyaluronic Plumping Mist – mini size
- Sleek MakeUP Blush – full size
- John Frieda Secret Agent Touch Up Creme – mini size
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – full size
- StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles – mini size
- L’Oreal Paris Lip Spa Moisturising Lip Tint – full size
- Sanctuary SPA Wet Skin Moisture Miracle – mini size
- Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips – full size
- TIGI (products may vary) – mini size
- Simple Water Boost Hydrating Booster – full size
- Find. Lip Kit (shades may vary) – full size
- Elemis Superfood Berry Boost Mask – full size
- COLLECTION Glam Crystals Face and Body Glitter (shades may vary) – full size
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm – full size
- Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick – full size
- Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mask – full size
- Garnier Micellar Water – mini size
- E.L.F liquid matte lipstick – full size
- Find. Lip Kit – full size
- Olay Brightening Eye Cream – full size
- Wunder2 Lengthening Mascara – full size
- Eylure false eyelashes – full size
- Find. Eyeshadow Quad – full size
- FOREO Luna Play mini – full size
I do like that the calendar contains a decent mix of full sizes, but there’s a fair amount of repetition like five lip colours in one calendar feels a little bit like overkill. If you do like the look of this year’s calendar you can pre-order it over on the Amazon website now.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.