Beaverbrooks Diamond A Day Advent Calendar 2019
I have featured many different 2019 beauty advent calendars here on my blog so far, and today I have a totally different but exceptionally special offering to show you from Beaverbrooks. I’d never in a million years be able to afford it as the calendar is a whopping £100,000. Yes, really. £100k with contents that are worth £123,080. It’s the advent calendar of dreams, and I just love jewellery so much I had to write about the Beaverbrooks Diamond A Day Advent Calendar 2019 as it’s unlike any other advent calendar I’ve seen in more ways than one..
“As we’re celebrating our 100th birthday this year, we want
to make this Christmas the most magical yet.
Give the ultimate Christmas gift with our luxurious Beaverbrooks Diamond A Day Advent Calendar. With only a limited number of calendars available and the first of its kind, we wanted to create this beautiful calendar to celebrate our 100th birthday and our lifelong love and passion for diamonds. Behind each door sits the most breathtaking diamond jewellery and watches.“
The presentation of the calendar is seriously stunning which is to be expected with a 100k price tag. It has a glossy white, and turquoise foil colour scheme in a large chest design. Inside the calendar, there are 25 different sized drawers, each containing a Beaverbrooks jewellery piece. I like that the jewellery piece each day are items you can purchase individually away from this calendar, rather than being pieces that have just been made for the purpose of the calendar.
I have a full rundown on the contents below, so please don’t continue reading if you don’t want to know what’s inside.
Beaverbrooks Diamond A Day Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal!:
- Once Platinum Diamond Solitaire Ring worth £26,000
- 9ct Gold and White Gold Diamond Infinity Bracelet worth £1,600
- Omega Constellation 18ct Rose Gold Diamond Watch worth £15,310
- Beyond Brilliance 18ct White Gold and Rose Gold Diamond Earrings worth £4,250
- 18ct Gold Diamond and Sapphire Cluster Ring worth £3,500
- Gucci 18ct Gold Running G Pendant £8,460
- 18ct White Gold Diamond and Tanzanite Pendant and Earrings worth £3,250
- Gucci 18ct Gold Running G Diamond Bracelet worth £4,010
- TAG Heur AquaRacer 18ct Gold and Stainless Steel Diamond Ladies Watch worth £3,750
- Gucci Running G 18ct White Gold Diamond Bracelet worth £8,090
- Gucci GG 18ct White Gold Diamond Earrings worth £1,670
- 18ct Gold Diamond Three Stone Ring worth £3,250
- Gucci G-Timeless Diamond Ladies Watch worth £780
- Platinum Diamond Ring worth £3,500
- Entwine 9ct Gold Diamond Pendant and Earrings worth £1,120
- 18ct White Gold Diamond Bracelet worth £2,650
- Beyond Brilliance 18ct White Gold Diamond Pendant worth £3,750
- 18ct White Gold Emerald Diamond Halo Pendant and Earrings Set worth £1,400
- Maple Leaf Diamonds Wind’s Embrace 18ct White Gold Diamond Solitaire Pendant and Earrings worth £4,700
- Hearts On Fire Lorelei 18ct White Gold Diamond Hoop Earrings worth £3,600
- Beyond Brilliance 18ct White Gold and Rose Gold Diamond Solitaire Ring worth £8,500
- 9ct White Gold Diamond Pendant worth £975
- 18ct White Gold Diamond Bracelet worth £5,950
- Three Colour 9ct Gold Diamond Infinity Locket worth £595
- 9ct White Gold Diamond Freshwater Cultured Pearl Pendant and Earrings Set worth £850
If anyone wants to purchase the Beaverbrooks Diamond a Day Advent Calendar, you have to ring up a special number from their website as I imagine they’ll need to take ring sizes for the rings within the calendar. It really is the most incredible calendar and as it’s so unique I had to include it within my series, even though it’s probably only for those that have won the lottery!
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.