Birchbox Countdown To Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal!
I’ve already dedicated a post to the Glossybox Advent Calendar, so I had to do one for the Birchbox Advent Calendar even though I feel like it’s even more disappointing that the Glossybox offering which I feel was disappointing in itself. The Birchbox Countdown To Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 contains 25 gifts which I do appreciate, as I feel like calendars should go all the way to the big day but the majority finish on the 24th. This calendar is going to be £70 from the Birchbox website, and the contents are said to be worth £206. To generate more hype, Birchbox have set up a ‘sign up if you want to purchase’ the calendar on their website, with the official launch date of the 1st of October.
The Birchbox Countdown To Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 has a navy, silver and white colour theme which is the same colour theme as last year’s calendar. Last year the calendar had a window like shape, but this year i’ts a plain rectangular box with different shaped drawers from the 1st to 25th of December. It would have been nice to see a different colour theme, especially if you bought last year’s calendar but let’s get onto the contents as that’s the most important part, right?
Birchbox Countdown To Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
- Lumene Arktis Day Cream (Mini)
- Oribe Grandiose Hair plumping Mousse (Mini)
- Aveda Shampure Body Lotion 50ml (Mini)
- Rituals Ritual of Namaste Velvety Cleanser (Full-size)
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner + Widelash (Mini)
- Daily Concepts Jade Roller (Full-size)
- Caudalie Vinopure Blemish Control Infusion Serum 10ml (Mini)
- Brave New Hair Reboot Mask Concentrate – 50ml (Mini)
- Love Beauty & Planet Hope & Repair Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Shampoo (Mini)
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze Body Lotion 20ml (Mini)
- Wunder2 Wunderkiss Lip Plumping Gloss (Full-size)
- Laura Geller Easy Illuminating Chubby Stick – Gilded Honey (Full-size)
- Sukin Hair Conditioner (Mini)
- Bumble and bumblePret a powder Tres Invsible 25ml (Mini)
- bareMinerals bareMinerals PRIME TIME original foundation primer (Mini)
- Eddie Funkhouser Pure Pigments Highlighter – assorted shades (Mini)
- Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Caster Oil Pure Butter (Mini)
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Fragrance (Mini)
- Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Exfoliating Toner (Full-size)
- HD Brows Brow Define Pencil – Foxy (Full-size)
- Natura Potato and Parsley Under Eye Mask (Mini)
- Inglot Lipstick (Full-size)
- Sleek Lipliner (Full-size)
- Absolute New York Icon Mini Gold Glitz Eyeshadow Palette (Full-size)
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara (Full-size)
I feel like there are a lot of mini sizes this year compared to last year, and there’s a lot of Birchbox exclusive brands and repeated products from their boxes. On one day they give you a miniature shampoo sample, but no matching conditioner which I feel is poor as most beauty brands include both even if they’re on different days. They do include a conditioner but it’s a completely different brand and both the shampoo and conditioner are for different hair types. I wouldn’t pay £70 for this calendar personally as there are better options this year, but if you interested it’s available from the 1st of October.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.