If you’re feeling a little overwhelmed by how many advent calendars there are this year, there is one in particular which caught my eye and that’s the Boots Macmillan Beauty Advent Calendar 2019. Macmillan are a charity that is very close to my heart, as my very brave mum died last month after a long battle with cancer and Macmillan were incredible to her throughout her illness. So I am delighted that Boots have collaborated with Macmillan to make an advent calendar, and from the sale of each calendar, £2 will be donated to Macmillan which is just fantastic. If you want to learn more about what Macmillan do, I’d really recommend heading over to their website as they truly are amazing.
The Boots Macmillan Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 has launched over on the Boots website, and I believe it’s available in selected stores too. It is £40 and is included within the Boots 3 for 2 offer on Christmas gifts. The design is truly beautiful, with the calendar designed to look like a multi-faceted emerald which reflects the Macmillan ‘green’.
The calendar is cardboard but it somehow looks a lot more luxurious compared to other cardboard offerings. When you open up the calendar, there are 24 perforated doors and each of the doors has a gem design which just looks so pretty and unique. I have a full rundown of the contents below so keep on reading..
“Whether you keep these special goodies for yourself (and no one would blame you for that) or whether you share them, you’ve helped create moments of generosity. That’s because £2 from every one of these bumper beauty calendars goes to Macmillan Cancer Support. You can enjoy 24 moments of discovery with our favourite beauty products; and the warm glow of knowing you’ve helped people with cancer live life as fully as they can.”
Boots Macmillan Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
- Botanics All Bright Illuminating Radiance Balm 50ml E 1.69 Us Fl. Oz.
- Champneys Professional Collection Softening Hand Cream Spf 15 40ml E 1.3 Us Fl. Oz.
- Champneys Professional Collection Nourishing Foot Butter. 50ml E 1.69 Us Fl. Oz.
- C.Y.O Brow & Lash Gel J’Tame Clear 9ml E 0.3 Us Fl. Oz.
- C.Y.O Semi-Permanent Eyeliner This Lines A Keeper Black 3ml 0.1 Us Fl. Oz.
- Joules Bath Fizzer 70g E Net Wt. 2.4 Oz.
- Joules Muddy Brilliant Body Wash 75ml E 2.5 Us Fl. Oz.
- Joules Bright & Breezy Body Mist 50ml E 1.69 Us Fl. Oz.
- Joules Elderflower Fragranced Lip Balm 7.5g E Net Wt 0.26 Oz.
- Liz Earle Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic 50ml E 1.6 Us Fl. Oz.
- Liz Earle Pure Cotton Cloth
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser 30ml E 1 Us Fl. Oz.
- Masqd Face Tools The Concealer Brush
- Masqd Face Tools The Blending Sponge
- Masqd Eye & Brow Tools The Eyelash Curler
- Masqd Face Tools The Foundation Brush
- No7 Skin Illuminator Nude 30ml E 1 Us Fl. Oz.
- No7 Protect & Perfect Lip Care 10ml E 0.33 Us Fl. Oz.
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream 15ml E 0.5 Us Fl. Oz.
- Soap & Glory™ Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Gloss Bare Enough 4ml 0.13 Us Fl. Oz.
- Soap & Glory™ The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter 50ml E 1.69 Us Fl. Oz.
- Soap & Glory™ Clean On Me™ Shower Gel 75ml E 2.5 Us Fl. Oz.
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette Vintage Romance 9g E Net Wt. 0.31 Oz.
- Sleek Makeup Lip Shot Behind Closed Doors 7.5ml E 0.25 Us Fl. Oz.
All of the products within the calendar are things you can purchase from Boots and I love that they’ve included some Boots exclusive brands such as No7, Botanics, Soap and Glory and Champneys. But they have also included well known and loved brands like Liz Earle. The calendar contains a great mix of makeup, skincare and beauty tools, and whilst I wish the donation was more than £2, it’s still fantastic that Macmillan will receive money from the sales of these calendars which is why it’s one of my favourites for 2019.