Beauty products will always be my first love, but one of the reasons I first named my blog Miss Makeup Magpie was my love for everything shiny and sparkly. I’ve featured lots of beautiful watches here on my blog over the last six years, and these Carrington and Company Elsie Mesh Band Watches could be some of the prettiest thus far. Carrington and Company date back to 1780, and their story started on London’s famed Regent Street, and operated as Court Jewellers with Royal Warrants obtained from the Crown: Queen Victoria, Prince Albert, King Edward VII and King George V & across nations endorsed by the Russian Royals.
The Carrington and Company Elsie Mesh Band Watch is available in an impressive twenty six different styles, with different coloured dials and straps on this website. Carrington and Company have ten different watch styles, and Elsie really appealed to me as it’s so dainty and pretty. I’d never come across Carrington and Company until recently but their watches are so beautiful, and they’re reasonably priced compared to other brands too.
Carrington and Company Elsie Mesh Band Watch – Pink €70
The Elsie style has a metallic, thin mesh strap which complements the dainty dial and fold over buckle clasp. The movable clasp feels very secure, and means the strap can suit wrists of all sizes. What appealed to me the most with this particular style is the thin band of crystals which surround the dial on both watches.
Even though one watch is black and gold, and the other is silver and pink, the clear crystals sparkle beautifully. The black version of the watch has a nice contrast with the golden bezel, and the silver version of the watch has a silver bezel to match the colour of the strap.
The face of both watches have a very minimal design with raised metallic studs for the majority of the hour marks, and roman numerals for the 12 and 6 at the top and bottom of the dial. The hands are also understated, and the watches have a quartz movement. My favourite from the two watches has to be the silver style as I love the sandblasted pink effect on the dial, but there’s something so classic and chic about black and gold.
Carrington and Company Elsie Mesh Band Watch Giveaway
I am going to be giving away both of these stunning dainty watches so if you’d like a chance to win one of these watches. I am going to be posting a Rafflecopter widget below which you need to complete in order to enter the giveaway, but it’s very important you follow all the steps including the selection of your favourite colour. I will be choosing two winners at random and you need to say if you prefer the black style or you prefer the pink style.
– This giveaway is open internationally.
– Two separate winners will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and each lucky winner will win either the black watch or the pink watch.
– Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
– There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
– Information you give when entering this competition will remain confidential and will not passed onto anyone else.
– ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
– The Carrington and Company team kindly gifted me these watches and I’ve decided to offer them as giveaway prizes.
– The winners will be both be notified by the email address given and will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner/s don’t respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner/s will be selected via Rafflecopter’s randomiser.
– This is not a sponsored giveaway
Latest posts by Gemma Etc. (see all)
- Phoera Killawatt Freestyle Highlighting Duo - 18th January 2020
- Makeup Obsession Isn’t It Peachy Palette Review and Swatches - 17th January 2020
- Brushworks Makeup Remover Cloth - 16th January 2020