This year seems to be the year where brands are launching more than one advent calendar, and Feelunique have launched two different calendars; one with 12 days and another with 24. Both calendars look great but the Feelunique 24 Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 is definitely the most impressive and I had to include it within my advent calendar series. This calendar is £79 yet the contents are worth £256 which I’m sure you’ll agree is amazing value, and it’s currently available to pre-order right now.
The calendar has a beautiful holographic effect, with a large chest design, with doors that open to reveal holographic numbered boxes containing the boxes. I love the design of this calendar and whilst it doesn’t have an overly festive design, that does mean you could reuse it if you wanted to once Advent is over. The whole theme for this box is the Northern Lights which is such a cool theme. Although the calendar is on pre-order, if you do pre-order, the calendar will be dispatched on the 17th of October which really isn’t that far away at all. If you’d like to see the contents inside this calendar, keep on reading…
“Inspired by the wonder of the northern lights, catch the light of Christmas with 24 days of new beauty surprises. Worth over £250, this year’s treasure trove stars an indulgent mix of full and deluxe-sized treats from firm favourites and up-and-comers including the likes of Benefit, Emma Hardie, Sol de Janeiro and Huda Beauty.
Each prismatic drawer reveals a new beauty treat to fall in love with and when you’re finished, reuse the boxes to keep your products, jewellery, or anything your heart desires. Stunning and sustainable? Yes please.
Feelunique 24 Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
- – Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream 70ml
- – Inika Loose Mineral Blush- Blooming Nude 3g
- – Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Conditioner 60ml
- – Nude By Nature Translucent Loose Finishing Powder 1.5g
- – Barry M Glitter Bomb Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow Bling Bling 3.7ml
- – Tangle Angel Mini Angel
- – Nuxe Reve De Miel Ultra Comforting Face Balm 15ml
- – Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm 15ml
- – First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 56.7g
- – Filorga Meso Mask 15ml
- – Ardell Wispies Clusters 603
- – Aveda Beautifying Composition Oil 30ml
- – Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream 25ml
- – Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Topaz
- – INC.redible Glittergasm Lip Topper Red Hot Ready 3ml
- – this Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml
- – REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 50ml
- – EOS Visibly Soft Vanilla Mint Lip Balm 7g
- – Perricone MD Cold Plasma 7.5ml
- – Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara Deluxe 3g
- – Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream 30ml
- – Eucerin Hyaluron Filler Day Cream 20ml
- – Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate 10ml
- – NYX Soft Matte Metallic Lip Cream Cannes 6.7ml
If you want to snap up this gem of a calendar, head over to Feelunique to pre-order.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.