Fortnum’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2019
Whenever you think of Fortnum & Mason, you might perhaps think of luxury food and hampers so I was quite surprised to see that they’d launched their own beauty advent calendar, especially when I saw what treats were inside. The Fortnum’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 is £195 however the value is exceptional as the 25 products are worth over £750 which has to be one of the best values I’ve seen on any beauty calendar this year so far. It’s also absolutely stunning, with a chest design and lots of individual red drawers. It’s definitely a luxurious beauty advent calendar, and the contents inside are so, so good with a great mix of makeup, skincare and bodycare. Don’t read ahead if you don’t want to know what’s inside….
“Commence your Christmas countdown with our show-stopping Beauty Advent Calendar, filled with festive beauty surprises hoarded from Fortnum’s iconic beauty hall – altogether worth £750.
Contained within each of these 25 drawers are the most nourishing skincare, make-up, haircare, bath, body, and wellness treats. Included are a wide range of luxury brands from Chantecaille, Penhaligon’s, Fresh, Guerlain, Patchology, Aurelia, Sisley and Sol De Janeiro. This exceptional advent calendar will leave your face glowing and your beauty regime on point.“
This Fortnum’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 consists of: (in no particular order)
1. Sisley’s Phyto Eye Twist 1 Topaze
2. Christian Breton’s Liftox Eye Serum (10ml)
3. Chantecaille’s Faux Cils Mascara (4g)
4. Bioeffect Micellar Cleansing Water (30ml), EGF Day Serum (5ml) & EGF Serum (5ml)
5. Lucia Magnani’s Rejuvenating Eye Cream (15ml)
6. Aromatherapy Associates Perfect Partners (9ml)
7. Antipodes Anti Pollution Light Facial Serum (30ml)
8. Penhaligons Halfetti Body Lotion (50ml) with Halfetti Body Wash (50ml).
9. Cult51 Night Cream (20ml)
10. Aurelia Refine & Polish Miracle Balm (20ml) with Muslin Cloth
11. Bamford B Silent Night Time Organic Temple Balm (15ml)
12. Femmue Lumier Vital C Serum (10ml)
13. Kure Bazaar Cherie Red Nail Varnish (10ml)
14. Noble Isle Rhubarb Body Wash (75ml) with Noble Isle Tea Rose Body Wash (75ml)
15. Bramley Shampoo (50ml) with Conditioner (50ml)
16. Guerlain Midnight Secret (15ml)
17. Fresh Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm (6g)
18. Delilah Colour Intense Cream Lipstick in Tango (3.7g)
19. Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream (75ml)
20. Lilou et Loic Amber and Saffron Candle (90g)
21. Iconic London Lip Plumping Gloss (4ml)
22. Patchology FlashPatch Illuminating Eye Gels (5 pack)
23. 3Lab M Cream (10ml)
24. Olverum Bath Oil (60ml)
25. Yolke Leopard Silk Eyemask.
How amazing is the lineup?! The calendar is available to purchase right now over on their website, and delivery will be following the 25th of October.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.