The John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar is always one of the most sought after advent calendar offerings every year, and I couldn’t wait to see what products they’d chosen for this year’s calendar. The John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 is available to purchase right now for £150, however the contents are worth £255 so it really is fantastic value as it always is every single year. It’s always an advent calendar that sells quickly as it is so popular, and the contents this year look amazing..
The John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar has a beautiful chest design, with a cream and gold colour scheme with stars. It looks so sleek and well made, and it contains 25 drawers. I love it when advent calendars go all the way to Christmas day, and the gift nestled within the 25th drawer looks like an absolute winner too. The calendar has been designed so that it can be reused as storage, or a jewellery box which is such a fab idea.
“Discover a selection of new and iconic beauty treats in the countdown to Christmas with our indulgent Beauty Advent Calendar. A delightful gift for beauty enthusiasts or to treat yourself, our collection of 25 full and deluxe size products is brimming with radiant skincare heroes, makeup must-haves and beautifully scented fragrance favourites.
Behind every drawer you’ll find a different treat each day from our much-loved beauty brands, to ensure you’re perfectly prepped and pampered for the festive season.
In addition, Sisley, Dermalogica, Lancôme, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Elemis, Clarins, BECCA and Charlotte Tilbury invite you to receive a complimentary gift or service at one of their John Lewis & Partners in-store counters. This is a great way to continue enjoying your calendar even when Christmas is over.
Our Beauty Buyer says: “I just cannot think of a better gift. How exciting to receive a beauty treat every day from some of the most iconic beauty brands. It’s the perfect way to try a different brand, test out some of the newest product launches from this year and discover a new routine for 2020. And when you’re finished, the box can be recycled. Simply reverse the drawers to create a pretty jewellery or keepsake box.”
I have a full rundown of every product included within this year’s John Lewis and Partners Beauty Advent Calendar, so if you don’t want to know what gems are inside don’t keep on reading.
John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
- Neom Organics London Tranquility Scented Candle, (Full Size) 60g
- Sisley Supremÿa Anti-Ageing Night Cream, 1ml
- Sisley Supremÿa Eyes At Night, 2ml
- The Soap Co. Geranium & Rhubarb Bar Soap, (Full Size) 125g
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, 10ml
- Floral Street Electric Rhubarb Eau de Parfum, (Full Size) 10ml
- NARS Bronzing Powder, Laguna, 2.5g
- Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter, 3.5ml
- Philip Kingsley Rose and Lychee Elasticizer, 40ml
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, (full Size) 13g
- REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic, 50ml
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Serum, 5ml
- Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips – All Skin Types, 30ml
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick, Malted Pink, 0.9g
- Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Lipstick, Dominate, 0.4g
- Evolve Organic Beauty Radiant Glow Mask, 30ml
- Algenist Elevate Advanced Retinol Serum, 5ml
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream, 15ml
- Givenchy L’Interdit Eau de Toilette, 10ml
- Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet False Cils, Noir Radical, 2ml
- Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion, 30ml
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter, Champagne Pop, 2.4g
- Sarah Chapman 3D Moisture Infusion Mask, 25ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Skin Cream, 7ml
- bareMinerals GEN NUDE Matte Liquid Lipcolour, Scandal, 2.5ml
- Acqua Di Parma Mini Hat Box with 3 Colonia Soaps, 3 x 50g
So they are all of the products included within this year’s calendar. I really like the combination of makeup, skincare, fragrance and haircare but there are only a very small amount of full size products. Some of the mini sizes are very small such as the mini NARS Laguna but overall it’s still a very good advent calendar. You can purchase the calendar over on their website.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.