L’Occitane Classic Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal!
I have been lucky enough to feature the L’Occitane advent calendars for the last three years here on my blog (2016, 2017 and 2018) so I knew I needed to include them within my beauty advent calendar series. Just like last year, L’Occitane have created two different advent calendars; the L’Occitane Classic Beauty Advent Calendar 2019, as well as a more luxurious pricer version which I’ll feature very soon.
“L’OCCITANE’s much-loved Classic Beauty Advent Calendar is back for 2019. This Christmas, our Classic Beauty Advent Calendar takes the form of a book, telling one of our true stories about the almond tree. Did you know? In the 1950’s, almond trees completely disappeared from the Provence landscape.
In 2000, L’OCCITANE, with the help of our producers, decided to reintroduce almond trees back onto the hills of Provence. Today, the Provence landscape is full of almond trees. Indulge a loved one or treat yourself to a luxurious pre-Christmas gift with the L’OCCITANE Christmas Beauty Advent Calendar presenting a new gift each day with everything from shower gels, shampoos, soaps, eau de toilette.”
The L’Occitane Classic Beauty Advent Calendar is £49 and available to purchase right now, yet the products inside the calendar are worth £79 which is fab. L’Occitane always usually have super cute designs with illustrations but this year their designs are a little different. The standard version is made from cardboard and is rectangular shaped, with peel open doors. I don’t love this year’s design in comparison to their previous versions but it’s the contents that matter, and I have a rundown of what’s inside below…
L’Occitane Classic Beauty Advent 2019 Contents Reveal:
• 5ml Immortelle Precious Cream
• 4ml Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm
• 10ml Rose Hand Cream
• 30ml Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream
• 10ml Almond Delicious Hands
• 33g Revitalising Sugar Bath Cube
• 10ml Lavender Hand Cream.
• 35ml Almond Shower Oil
• 5ml Shea Light Comforting Cream
• 20ml Almond Milk Concentrate
• 30ml Verbena Body Lotion
• 10ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream.
• 35ml Repairing Shampoo
• 5ml Aqua Réotier Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel
• 10ml Shea Butter Hand Cream
• 25g Shea Milk Extra Gentle Soap
• 10ml Shea Intensive Hand Balm
• 25g Verbena Leaf Soap
• 35ml Repairing Conditioner
• 10ml Verbena Cooling Hand Gel
• 30ml Verbena Shower Gel
• 35ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
• 10ml Shea Butter Foot Cream
• 40ml Aqua Réotier Water Gel Cleanser.
If you’d like to purchase the L’Occitane Classic Beauty Advent Calendar, it’s available on the L’Occitane UK website.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.