L’Occitane Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal!
L’Occitane launch two advent calendars each year, and for the past three years I’ve had the pleasure of featuring one of their offerings. I’ve done this advent calendar series this year, and dedicated a post to the L’Occitane Standard Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 which is the lower priced calendar from the two, and today I have the L’Occitane Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar 2019. The Standard Calendar is £49 but worth £79, and the Luxury Calendar is £89 and worth £98.50, and both of them are available to buy right now over on the L’Occitane website.
The L’Occitane Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar has a similar design to last years version in that it’s a unique, moving box design where the two towers rotate a full 360 degrees, revealing distinct designs on all four sides, as you find the numbered drawer you’re searching for. I loved this calendar last year, and it was so fun twisting the tower to find the day’s box each morning so I’m really happy they’ve decided to do this design again. Last year’s had a Les Constellations de L’Advent theme with blue, red, yellow and gold. This year’s box is a beautiful bold red colour which is a little more understated in comparison.
“Make the countdown to Christmas 2019 exciting with this Luxurious Advent Calendar, containing 24 travel sizes of our most popular premium products. Each drawer opens to reveal a fragrance, a hand cream or skincare containing the secret to youthful skin, all infused with organic ingredients such as shea butter, almond, and immortelle.“
I have a full rundown of the contents inside if you’d like to see, but don’t keep reading if you want it to be a surprise.
L’Occitane Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
• 30ml Immortelle Essential Water
• 20ml Almond Milk Concentrate
• 14ml Immortelle Divine Foaming Cleansing Cream
• 10ml Shea Butter Foot Cream
• 5ml Immortelle Precious Cream
• 1.5g Shea Butter Comforting Eye Patches
• 10ml Shea Intensive Hand Balm
• 25g Shea Milk Extra Gentle Soap
• 35ml Almond Shower Oil
• 5ml Shea Light Comforting Cream
• 10ml Almond Delicious Hands
• 35ml Repairing Conditioner
• 5ml Aqua Réotier Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel
• 35ml Shea Shower Oil
• 50g Almond Delicious Soap
• 4ml Divine Cream
• 10ml Shea Butter Hand Cream
• 10ml Verbena Eau de Toilette
• 10ml Rose Hand Cream
• 35ml Repairing Shampoo
• 10ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
• 5ml Overnight Reset Serum
• 4ml Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm
• 5ml Herbae par L’OCCITANE Eau de Parfum.
If you love the look of this calendar, you can purchase it over on the L’Occitane website.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.