I have already featured the Birchbox Advent Calendar and the Glossybox Advent Calendar, and in all honesty I feel like both are very underwhelming this year. Last year, Glossybox was one of the best offerings but this year I feel they’ve both missed the mark so I was intrigued to see what was inside the Lookfantastic Advent Calendar 2019. With so many different beauty advent calendars on the market, it’s very much a competitive market but from what I’ve seen, the Lookfantastic Advent Calendar might be one of the best calendars priced under £80 this year..
This year’s calendar is £79 however the amazing thing is the value of the contents. For £79 you’re getting £420 worth of products which is absolutely incredible and why it’s one of the best advent calendars available this year. Lookfantastic have introduced some really exciting brands to their website over the last twelve months which means the contents of this calendar really is fantastic, and the calendar is available to purchase on their website right now.
Kicking off with the design, this year’s calendar has a beautiful matte navy blue and gold foil colour scheme both inside and out, and it’s a very large calendar too. Inside the calendar there are 24 different shaped drawers, with day 24 being gold in colour whilst the other 23 are navy. I think you could definitely reuse this calendar once Advent has finished as it’s so beautifully made and would work well for storage.
“It’s finally here! Our four-year sell-out beauty Advent Calendar is back and better than ever… Discover the ultimate luxury treat this Christmas with the lookfantastic Advent Calendar. Filled with 25 premium beauty products from brands such as Elemis, Molton Brown and Morphe, indulge in a world of beauty with our Beauty Advent Calendar, worth over £420!
Available for pre-order now for only £79, let us treat you to a daily beauty discovery this December. Whether you’re looking to treat yourself to the ultimate beauty gift or surprise family or friends with this array of beauty luxuries, each product has been carefully curated and beautifully presented, to unwrap this December.“
The contents really are amazing with a great selection of makeup, skincare, haircare, bodycare and beauty tools, with such great well known brands. Glossybox and Birchbox both included box exclusive products and brands, whereas all of these products are things you can buy on Lookfantastic’s website. As always I have a full contents reveal below, so don’t keep reading if you don’t want to know what products are included inside this year’s calendar…
Lookfantastic Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal!
- Morphe 9A Always Golden Eyeshadow Palette worth £12
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5 in 1 Styling Treatment 30ml worth £5
- Caudalie Vinopure Clear Skin Purifying Toner 50ml worth £4
- Luxie Beauty 121 and 141 Makeup Brushes worth £10
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml worth £50
- Illamasqua Nude Collection Liner in Raw worth £16
- Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Dry Oil 50ml worth £11
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 40ml worth £12
- OSKIA Renaissance Cleansing Gel 35ml worth £23
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads x20 worth £14
- Avant Skincare Moisture Surge Overnight Treatment 50ml worth £85
- Prai Throat & Decolletage Crème 15ml worth £9
- Lord & Berry Black Eye Liner worth £10
- Mellow Cosmetics Liquid Lip Paint in Tehran worth £11
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Lip Mask x 1 worth £6
- Molton Brown Fiery Pink Pepper Bath and Shower Gel 100ml worth £10
- Emma Hardie Moisture Boost Vit + C Cream 20ml worth £19.60
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Wild Rose Hand Cream 50ml worth £10
- Bio Effect EGF Serum 5ml worth £42
If this incredible advent calendar is tempting you, make sure you checkout quickly as their calendars sell out every single year. It’s available to purchase right now over on their website.