Every Christmas, MAC launch their collection and it always generates a lot of buzz. MAC did their very first advent calendar last year and it sold out extremely quickly, so this year they’ve created the MAC Starring You Advent Calendar 2019 which I imagine will be just as popular. Last year’s collection was based on their Shiny Pretty Things collection theme, and the calendar was brightly coloured, in a box shape with different coloured and sized drawers. This year however, MAC have gone for a completely different design. Don’t continue reading if you don’t want to know what’s inside..
The MAC Starring You Advent Calendar has a beautiful star design in a black (or navy – can’t tell from the photos yet) and gold foil finish which I love. It looks so pretty and the five points of the ‘star’ have larger drawers which look to be the drawers for the full size products within the calendar.
The contents do look a little similar to last year, but seeing as last year’s calendar was so popular, it does make sense that MAC would create something kinda similar. However I really like that MAC have done a selection of full size products, and smaller travel sizes too.
MAC Starring You Advent Calendar 2019 | Contents Reveal!
- MAC Cleansing Oil Off (6ml sample)
- MAC Lipstick in Teddy
- MAC Brow Set in Clear
- MAC Mini Mac Lipsticks in shades; Twig and Lady Danger
- MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance in Radiant Yellow (6ml sample)
- MAC In Extreme Dimension Mascara
- MAC Lashes in style 36
- MAC Prep + Prime Lip
- MAC Prep + Prime of Fix + (sample size)
- MAC Multi Formula Sponge (x2)
- MAC Pro Longwear Fluidline in Blacktrack
- MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara
- MAC Lip Pencil in Boldly Bare
- MAC Strobe Cream in Pinklite Pink Pearls (6ml sample)
- MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base (6ml sample)
- MAC Fast Response Eye Cream 15ml
- MAC Pigment in Rose (Mini MAC size – a pink with a copper glow)
- Single Eyeshadows in the shades – Havana / Mulch / Tempting
- MAC Mini Mac Lipglass in shades Candy Box and Prr
- MAC Lipglass in Clear
If you want to snap up the MAC Starring You Advent Calendar, it launches on the 24th of October and will be £129 however the contents are worth £265 which is incredible value. It will launch on the MAC website, and last year’s calendar did pop up on ASOS and LookFantastic so it’s worth checking them too if the stock on the MAC UK website sells out.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.