The Marks and Spencer advent calendar is always one of the most sought after offerings every year, and the Marks and Spencer The Gift of Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 launches on the 31st of October. Even though it’s over a month until its launch, there’s already a lot of hype surrounding this calendar. Marks and Spencer don’t ever sell their calendars like other brands. Instead they do it as gift with purchase kind of offer where you can purchase the calendar for £40, once you’ve spent £25 on clothing, home or beauty products instore or online. It’s quite clever really as they’re making double the sales but for £40 you’re getting over £300 worth of products which is insanely good. I do have a list of what’s inside so keep on reading if you want to know but please be aware this calendar is always one of the quickest to sell out, and regularly sells out on the very first day.
The Marks and Spencer The Gift of Beauty Advent Calendar has almost a Jenga like design with the 25 different shaped and coloured boxes, fitting together like a puzzle. You’ll have to carefully slide out each box without knocking the others out as I can imagine it’s a nightmare trying to put all back into order. When all of the boxes are in their correct place, the boxes form a pretty star design and really is cleverly done. The brands included are all of those that are available within the M&S beauty hauls with a good range of mini sizes, and full size products too.
Marks and Spencer The Gift of Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
- FILORGA NCEF Reverse Moisturiser 7ml
- Nails Inc Nail Polish Weekend Millionaire 10ml
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm 75ml
- Shay & Blue White Peaches Natural Spray Fragrance 10ml
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 30ml
- NUXE Crème Prodigieuse Boost Multi-Correction Gel Cream 15ml
- Emma Hardie Purifying Pink Clay Detox Mask 20ml
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Weightless Shampoo 60ml
- PRAI Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Crème 30ml
- This Works Sleep Together Calming Spray 75ml
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream 10ml
- M&S Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream SPF15 30ml
- M&S Coconut Body Butter 50ml
- REN V-Cense Night Cream 30ml
- M&S Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream 15ml
- M&S Formula Absolute Total Lip & Eye 15ml
- Autograph Luminosity Radiant Skin Primer 15ml
- Autograph Kohl Eye Liner
- M&S Dual Action Eye Brush
- EYEKO Lash Alert Mascara 4ml
- Skyn Iceland Minty Lip Fix With Glacial Water 12ml
- STILA Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick 1.5ml
- Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Damask Rose 30ml
- PUR Afterglow Highlighter 2.5g
- AVEDA Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair 100ml
Marks and Spencer have really pulled out all of the stops for this year’s calendar and put a note in your diary for the 31st of October if you want to snap it up.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.