I’m a complete eyeshadow palette addict and I’d been lusting after the Natasha Denona Palettes ever since they started doing the rounds on YouTube, and people started claiming they were the best eyeshadows money could buy. I’m pretty weak when it comes to hype and knew I need to try them for myself, and I ordered one of the Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palettes from Cult Beauty. I bought the Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 08 and I loved it so much I knew I needed another in my life, and chose the Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 11.
There are now sixteen different versions of the five pan eyeshadow palettes on the Natasha Denona website but not all of them have made their way to Cult Beauty yet so I’m crossing my fingers that they do as they are all so pretty. I chose the Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 11 as although I’m not the most adventurous when it comes to colour, I really do like wearing green. I feel as if greens complement my green eyes and they go well with other neutral shades like golds, bronzes and browns.
Each of the five pan palettes are £41 which is pricey but you are getting a really generous amount of product within the compact. In my previous post I did a comparison with the Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Quads which are £39 for four shades weighing 1.3g each, whereas the Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 contains five eyeshadows weighing 2.5g each – almost double the amount of product for £2 more. All of the eyeshadows have a letter next to the numbers to describe the finish;
- CP- Richly pigmented wet powder formula that is easy to blend.
- CM- ND’s Signature matte formula is creamy to the touch and seamlessly blends on the lid.
- CK- Sparkling cream powder finely milled pearls and crystals for a dazzling diamond-like sparkle effect. Sheer finish. Can be used as a topper.
- M-metallics in multiple textures: Foiled rich in texture / Satin-soft finish metallic / Sparkling-contains varying sizes of crushed mineral pearls for a dazzling effect.
- DC- Duo chrome- shade shifting pearls with a metallic finish.
62S Terracotta / 15M Bottle Green / 61P Ochre / 16M Emerald Green / 58P Satin Tan
All five shads are insanely pigmented, super smooth and such high quality. I have endless matte eyeshadow palettes so I wanted to choose palettes that are mostly shimmers and metallics as it is that formula that is said to be so exceptional. The shadows are just as beautiful as those in the 08 palette, and I feel like this selection of shades have been working well with the shades in my other palette.
I don’t own any of the larger Natasha Denona Palettes yet but I definitely want to change that as I love the eyeshadow formula so much. I really love the look of the Biba Palette, Sunrise Palette, Safari Palette and the larger 28 pan palettes so I’m hoping Cult Beauty will have some fab discounts around Black Friday like they usually do as I know I’d love to own them within my collection.
You can purchase Natasha Denona products from Cult Beauty.
Latest posts by Gemma Etc. (see all)
- Phoera Killawatt Freestyle Highlighting Duo - 18th January 2020
- Makeup Obsession Isn’t It Peachy Palette Review and Swatches - 17th January 2020
- Brushworks Makeup Remover Cloth - 16th January 2020