Paul and Joe are a really cute, French beauty brand with the most adorable packaging designs for all of their products. I’ve only ever tried a couple of their products thanks to beauty boxes, but their advent calendar was too cute not to include within my beauty advent calendar series. The Paul and Joe Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 is launching on the 1st of November, and the calendar will be on sale for £60 with the contents being worth over £150, so you’re getting over double the cost of the calendar in value which is fab.
If like myself you haven’t tried very much from the Paul and Joe brand, I feel like this advent calendar would make for a great introduction to the brand and the animal designs on both the calendar itself and the products too, are simply adorable. I know the designs won’t be for everyone, but if you do like all things kitsch and pretty, this calendar definitely ticks those boxes. As I have only tried a couple of products I can’t really comment on the quality of their products, but their products are very popular so they must be pretty good.
Paul and Joe Beauty Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
- Paul and Joe Sparkling Foundation Primer 001
- Paul and Joe Foundation Primer Limited 002
- Paul and Joe Pearl Lipstick 001
- Paul and Joe Lipstick Limited 008
- Paul and Joe Lip Treatment Balm 001
- Paul and Joe Eye Color Limited 015
- Paul and Joe Lip Gloss Limited 006
- Paul and Joe Powder Blush 011
- Paul and Joe Cream Eye Color 001
- Paul and Joe Nail Oil 001
- Paul and Joe Nail Polish 026
- Cleansing Cream
- Paul and Joe The Oil
- Paul and Joe Cleansing Gel
- Paul and Joe Cooling Lotion
- Paul and Joe Herbal Lotion
- Paul and Joe Hand Cream
- Paul and Joe Body Oil
- Paul and Joe Compact L01
- Paul and Joe Compact Limited 003
- Paul and Joe Lipstick Case N L01
- Paul and Joe Lipstick Case Limited 006
- Paul and Joe 2 x limited edition makeup bags
From the 1st of November, the Paul and Joe Advent Calendar 2019 will be available to buy from both Feelunique and Beauty Bay for £60.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.