The Body Shop have three different advent calendars this year, and so far I’ve featured the two lower priced versions; Standard and Deluxe. Now it’s time for the most expensive calendar they have to offer this year; the The Body Shop Dream Big This Christmas Ultimate Advent Calendar 2019 which is priced at £99 which I feel is pretty pricey for The Body Shop. The price might be £99 however the contents are worth £248 which is pretty good value indeed, and will be a must-have for any The Body Shop obsessives as it contains an amazing selection of products.
Design wise, all three of their calendars have been similar in that they’re all designed to look like illustrated houses but in different colours. I touched on it in the past post but I don’t love the packaging this year. Last year they did an adorable woodland creature theme across the three calendars and they looked so cute. This year they look a bit boring in comparison, but it’s obviously completely subjective and everyone else might love them. All of the boxes have a festive illustration on them and it looks to be a pretty huge calendar.
“Introducing the ultimate advent calendar of your dreams. This Christmas, The Body Shop wants you to imagine a Christmas where anything is possible. It’s the time of year to dream big…
Every day of advent, we’re celebrating the achievements of brilliant women who dreamed big and made history, with daily trivia to inspire and empower you. Then, collect your empty boxes and design a magical Christmas village of your own.
And the products? This calendar is the ultimate choice for beauty lovers. Stroll through the streets of this dreamy festive town and take a peek behind every door for daily beauty surprises. from our favourite collections, including skincare bestsellers, deliciously-scented bath and body, make-up and more.“
Would you like to see what’s inside this calendar? If you do, keep on reading…
The Body Shop Dream Big This Christmas Ultimate Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
- Banana Truly Nourishing Hair Mask 240ml
- Coconut Hand Cream 30ml
- Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate Sheet Mask 21ml
- Shine Lip Liquid in Apply Taffy 8ml
- Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover 250ml
- Special edition Juicy Pear Body Butter 50ml
- Special edition Warm Vanilla Shower Gel 60ml
- Shea Body Butter 200ml
- Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub 50ml
- Strawberry Clearly Glossing Shampoo 250ml
- Moringa Hand Cream 100ml
- Carrot Moisture Cream 50ml
- Strawberry Clearly Glossing Conditioner 250ml
- British Rose Shower Gel 250ml
- White Musk® Flora Eau de Toilette 30ml
- Spa of the World™ Japanese Camellia Body Cream 50ml
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Cream 50ml
- Shine Lip Liquid in Cherry Gum 8ml
- Rose Dewy Face Mist 60ml
- British Rose Body Yogurt 250ml
- Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask 75ml
- British Rose Hand Cream 100ml
- Drops of Youth™ Youth Concentrate 30ml
- Aloe Calm Sheet Mask 18ml
- Reindeer Headband
The Body Shop Advent Calendars never seem to sell out quickly like other brands, but that could be down to their merchandising department ensuring they’ve created enough to satisfy the demand but as with all calendars, I really recommend purchasing whichever one you love the look of to avoid disappointment. If you love the look of this one, you can purchase it over on the Body Shop’s website.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.