Beauty Expert 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal!
Beauty Expert are back again this year with yet another twelve day advent calendar, following the success of their last two calendars. The Beauty Expert 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar 2019 launched yesterday and is available to purchase right now on the Beauty Expert website whilst stocks last, for £100 however the contents are said to be worth over £480 which is exceptional value.
Each year the Beauty Expert advent calendar has been named The Beauty Expert Collection, and this year is no different. This calendar is going to be extremely popular as it contains twelve full sized products and I have a full rundown of the contents below, so only keep on reading if you’d like to see what’s inside..
The Beauty Expert 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar has a beautiful water marble design, with gold foil accents. The design is the same as last years, with a chest layout with doors that open to reveal twelve individual drawers housing the twelve full sized products. The calendars are always very well made, and they are perfect for reusing once Advent is over.
Beauty Expert 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
- ESPA Energising Shower Gel 250ml worth £22.00 – enlivening shower gel to cleanse skin and awaken the senses
- Elemis Pro Collagen Overnight Matrix 30ml worth £87.00 – is formulated to help target areas of your skin where everyday stress shows most, for a visibly smoother, younger-looking complexion.
- Illamasqua Beyond Powder Highlighter in OMG worth £34 – A baked highlighting powder subtly adding a warm hue to your complexion for a natural, radiant glow.
- Avant Skincare Sumptuous Glycolic Acid Hand Balm 50ml worth £92.00 – The formula penetrates deep into the skin’s layer to restructure the surface for youthful-looking skin.
- Christophe Robin Moisturising Hair Cream 100ml worth £33.00 – The non greasy, non sticky formula of this cream is perfect to rehydrate dry, thirsty hair and reveal locks with a new shine and gorgeous volume.
- Inika Bold Lash Mascara worth £27.00 – The Bold Lash Mascara glides on smoothly, instantly amplifying lashes by coating every single one with rich, glossy black pigment.
- Madara Deep Moisture Eye Contour Cream 15ml worth £26.00 – A light-textured deeply hydrating gel-cream that deeply hydrates and helps to smooth fine lines.
- E-Cooking Peeling Mask 50ml worth £37.00 – Utilising Alpha Hydroxy Acids, including Lactic, Salicylic and Glycolic, the weekly treatment expertly eliminates dead, dull skin to unveil a smooth and radiant visage.
- Mauli Rituals Sleep Dharma Pillow Mist 50ml worth £22.00 – Restore a sense of calm and tranquillity with the Sleep Dharma Pillow Mistfrom British beauty and well-being brand, Mauli. Inspired by traditional Indian blessing rituals, the therapeutic pillow spray combines a harmonious blend of soothing botanicals to pamper and relax the mind.
- Eve Lom Gel Balm Cleanser 100ml worth £45.00 – Cleanse and moisturise the face at the same time with the revolutionary Eve Lom Gel Balm Cleanser, carefully formulated to remove makeup and dirt while simultaneously working to deliver deep hydration.
- Balance Me Hyaluronic Plumping Primer 30ml worth £26.00 – The Balance Me Hyaluronic Plumping Primer has had a formulation overhaul – maintaining the ability to tighten and smooth the skin, but now with an improved texture and hydrating properties.
- EITHER: Filorga Meso Mask 30ml worth £33 – a brightening mask or Filorga Sleep and Peel 30ml worth £34.20 – a resurfacing night cream treatment (calendars will contain one of these two Filorga products)
If you love the look of this calendar, it’s available right now over on Beauty Expert’s website for £100.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.