Bath and body brand, Bomb Cosmetics, have three different advent calendars this year priced between £19.99 to £65. The Bomb Cosmetics Tinsel My Fancy Advent Calendar 2019 is the most luxurious calendar they have to offer at £65, and I have a full contents reveal of everything inside, to show you today.
Bomb Cosmetics are an handmade and natural beauty brand, with every single one of their products being handmade which I think is fab. I’ve tried numerous Bomb Cosmetics items over the years, and I’ve always been really impressed with what I have tried, but I’ve never had one of their advent calendars before.
The Bomb Cosmetics Tinsel My Fancy Advent Calendar has a pretty, bright pink, orange and blue colour scheme with a cardboard design. It looks like it’s pretty huge too, and it has to be considering how big some of the products are inside. Each of the days within the calendar have perforated doors, and the calendar is said to contain body products, bath products, shower products and more.
I think a calendar like this is fab because you don’t necessarily have to keep everything, so you could gift some of the contents if there were items you didn’t think you’d use. You could even buy this calendar to then divide up into mini pamper hampers too, but I think I’d have to keep the whole thing for myself as it looks so good.
Would you like to know exactly what’s behind each of the 24 doors of this advent calendar? Keep on reading…
Bomb Cosmetics Tinsel My Fancy Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal!
- Bomb Cosmetics Elf on the shelf Bath Mallow
- Bomb Cosmetics Let It Bee Solid Shower Gel
- Bomb Cosmetics Snowglobe Soap
- Bomb Cosmetics Bath Bauble Bath Blaster
- Bomb Cosmetics Dr Foot Refreshing Foot Scrub
- Bomb Cosmetics The Wow Factor Shampoo Bar
- Bomb Cosmetics Vanilla Shower Mixer
- Bomb Cosmetics Hand in the cookie Jar Hand Cream
- Bomb Cosmetics Spiced Cranberry Lip Tint
- Bomb Cosmetics Grapefruit & Nectarine Body Polish
- Bomb Cosmetics Apple Crumble Lip Scrub
- Bomb Cosmetics Winter Warmer Soap
- Bomb Cosmetics Merry & Bright Bath Blaster
- Bomb Cosmetics Five Gold Rings Bath Mallow
- Bomb Cosmetics Xmas Pud Soap
- Bomb Cosmetics Sky at Night Soap
- Bomb Cosmetics Snowflakes on your tongue Bath Mallow
- Bomb Cosmetics Joy to World Bath Blaster
- Bomb Cosmetics Santa Baby Soap
- Bomb Cosmetics Cranberry Shower Mixer
- Bomb Cosmetics Santa Hat Bath Mallow
- Bomb Cosmetics Candy Cane Mountain Soap
- Bomb Cosmetics The Little Snowman Bath Mallow
- Bomb Cosmetics It’s Xmas Bath Blaster
This is definitely one of my favourite advent calendars this year, and if you missed out on the Lush advent calendar, this Bomb Cosmetics Advent Calendar is more affordable in comparison and I think I actually prefer the contents as it contains a lot more varied products. It’s available now over on the Bomb Cosmetics website.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.