With so many different options to choose from within the beauty advent calendar arena, it’s so hard to decide which is the best advent calendar. The Debenhams Advent Calendar was the one I saw the most often on my Instagram Stories last Christmas, and I feel like this year’s version may even be more popular. The Debenhams 24 Days of Beauty Treats Advent Calendar 2019 is available online and instore from the 28th of October 2019, and it’s a little different from the average advent calendar. You can’t just walk into Debenhams and purchase this calendar off a shelf. It’s £45 to purchase once you’ve bought another product from the Debenhams beauty section, and the contents are said to be worth over £190 which is amazing.
I like that you can only get your hands on this calendar with another beauty purchase, as it might mean it won’t sell out insanely quickly like many advent calendars do (I’m looking at you Cult Beauty). Plus with such a diverse beauty section, you have a lot of choice on what you could buy so you can purchase this gem of an advent calendar.
The calendar has a black, gold foil, bright pink and white colour theme with an almost geometric design, with 24 different shaped boxes inside containing the beauty gifts. The design is very similar to last year’s calendar except there’s more colour as last year’s was just black and rose gold. I like the individual boxes, but you do have to be careful when removing the box each day as you could end up with the rest of the boxes cascading down.
It feels a little more special than just the usual perforated door scenario, and there’s nor risk of products falling down and behind the doors like there is with perforated door calendars.
As always I have a full contents reveal, so only keep on reading if you want to find out exactly what’s inside this year’s Debenhams Advent Calendar.
Debenhams 24 Days of Beauty Treats Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal!
- 1. Kat Von D Go Big or Go Home Mascara – 2.5g size
- 2. Clinique Moisture Surge – 15ml size
- 3. Oh K! Mini Masks
- 4. Ciaté Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer – 5ml size
- 5. Philosophy Purity Cleanser – 30ml size
- 6. Filorga Time Filler – 15ml size
- 7. NARS Orgasm Blusher – 3.5g size
- 8. Oh K! Sheet Mask
- 9. Handmade Soap Company Solid Soap – 160g size
- 10. Murad Cleanser
- 11. Noble Isle Body Lotion
- 12. Benefit They’re Real Mascara – 3g size
- 13. £5 gift card
- 14. Buxom Lip Liner
- 15. Philip Kingsley Shampoo – 60ml size
- 16. NYX Ultimate Edit – Warm Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette
- 17. Seche Vite Mini – 3.6ml size
- 18. Elemis Superfood Facial Wash – 30ml size
- 19. Touch in SOL Pretty Filter Waterful Glow Cream – 5ml size
- 20. Clarins Lip Oil – 2.8ml size
- 21. Rituals Body Cream – 70ml size
- 22. L’Occitane Shower Oil – 35ml size
- 23. Parks Orange Cedarwood and Clove Candle – 30cl size
- 24. MAC Lipstick in the shade Ruby Woo – full size
This is such an amazing advent calendar, and it goes live on the 28th of October so make a note in your diary as it’s going to be popular..
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.