Diptyque Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal!
One of the most sought after advent calendars each year is the Diptyque Advent Calendar, so I knew I had to include the Diptyque Advent Calendar 2019 within my advent calendar series. I feel like a bad blogger as I’ve never tried any of the Diptyque fragrances or candles, as I don’t have a counter anywhere near me but it’s definitely a brand I’d love to try as they’re so highly regarded within the beauty world.
Diptyque are a super luxurious brand, so the price of this calendar was always going to be one of the most priciest available this year and at £320 it’s the kind of calendar to buy only if you know you love the scents and products inside. Advent calendars are a great way to sample a brand’s products, but when a calendar is this expensive, it’s perhaps better suited to existing Diptyque obsessives.
The Diptyque Advent Calendar is available to purchase from Selfridges and it always sells out insanely quickly which I guess might be down to the fact the brand only launches a small amount of the calendars. The design of the calendar really is lovely, with a ‘Porte Bonheur’ theme which is translated as being ‘lucky charm’ in English, and the theme is really different for an advent calendar.
The calendar looks huge, with a chest design and doors that open to reveal twenty five different sized drawers, with lucky charm symbols scattered across the drawers. It’s not overly festive due to the lucky charm theme and I like that it isn’t, and the design is different to any other advent calendar available this year.
I have a full contents reveal for you, so keep on reading if you want to know what’s inside..
Diptyque Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
– 2019 limited edition creations: metal pendants and Pine Protector 70g candle.
– 35g candles (iconic scents and good luck gifts): Lilies, Hookah, Berries, Tuberose, Fig Tree, Roses, Pomander, Sandalwood, Lily of the Valley, Firewood, Verbena, Amber, Benzoin.
– Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum 10ml: Eau de parfum Fleur de Peau, Eau de parfum 34, Eau de toilette Eau de Minthé, Eau de toilette Vetyverio, Eau de toilette Do Son, Eau de toilette Tam Dao, Eau de toilette L’Ombre dans l’Eau.
– Scented Gestures: Rose Water Scent Patch, Shower Oil Do Son 15ml.
– From the Art of Care: Infused Face Oil 15ml, Rich Cream 15ml.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.