Whilst perusing the Feelunique website today, I spotted that they were now stocking a very small selection of Essence products. This alone is very exciting news as I’ve berated Wilko as a makeup stockist many times, so I’m crossing my fingers that Feelunique will increase their range of products as there’s currently only 53 products available, whilst Wilko have 405. Another exciting discovery is that Essence have an advent calendar and it’s unlike any other advent calendar I’ve seen as it’s a DIY advent calendar. The Essence Make your Own Advent Calendar is a Feelunique exclusive at £19.99 which is relatively budget friendly for a beauty advent calendar too.
Thanks to the Essence Advent Calendar, this year essence Beauty slips into the role of Santa Claus and presents its loved ones with a homemade essence advent calendar.
The recipients can expect 24 wonderful essence products, which are packed in 24 small bags – to create an infinite number of individual looks.“
I have never seen a DIY beauty advent calendar before but it’s a clever idea. It means you could customise the calendar for yourself, or before giving it as a gift to someone else. The design is so pretty, with a gold glitter lid, stripes, snowflakes and Christmas decorations on the sides. Something I really like about this calendar, is that you don’t have to use all of the products as advent calendar contents, as you could also gift some of the products as Christmas gifts too. There’s so many options available.
On the back of the box there’s a photograph that gives you an idea of the contents inside, showing there’s some newer Essence products, and also some of their bestsellers too. I do have a contents reveal below so don’t keep on reading unless you want to know what’s inside..
Essence Make your Own Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
- – Essence born awesome eye & face palette 11g
- – Essence get your glitter on! loose glitters 01 1.8 g
- – Essence get your glitter on! loose glitters 07 1.5 g
- – Essence make your own magic eyeshadow box 06 7g
- – Essence get your glitter on! glitter primer 01 10ml
- – Essence colour boost mad about matte liquid lipstick 03 8ml
- – Essence colour boost vinylicious liquid lipstick 02 8ml
- – Essence colour boost vinylicious liquid lipstick 04 8ml
- – Essence soft contouring lipliner 02 1.2g
- – Essence aww my cuties kiss meeh lipbalm 01 2.5g
- – Essence kiss the mermaid lipstick 03 4.8g
- – Essence all about matt! T-ZONE primer stick 5.4 g
- – Essence strobing & contouring palette 10 15g
- – Essence luminous matt bronzing powder 01 9g
- – Essence go for the glow highlighter palette 01 12g
- – Essence get your glitter on! tattoo you body tattoos doodle bomb 01 95 items
- – Essence glitter on glitter off peel off nail polish 02 8ml
- – Essence the gel nail polish 05 8ml
- – Essence the gel nail polish 116 8ml
If you want to purchase this calendar, it’s available NOW over on Feelunique.