Nivea have launched two advent calendars this year, and I have the Nivea Winter Wonders Advent Calendar 2019 to show you today which is an Amazon exclusive and costs £44. I have to admit I’m pretty surprised Nivea have chosen such an high price tag considering they’re an affordable drugstore brand. I wanted to include it within my series as I know it’s a calendar that’s been highly anticipated following the success of their advent calendar last year. Although the calendar is £44 now, as it’s an Amazon exclusive I expect the price to reduce considerably over the next few weeks especially around Black Friday so it might be one to bookmark and keep checking if it is a calendar you want.
The Nivea Advent Calendar has a cute cardboard design, with a navy, white and silver foil theme. The calendar has a box design with perforated doors scattered all over the box. Most calendars have all the doors on one side of the calendar, but this calendar has twelve on each side which I think is a nice twist.
The Nivea Winter Wonders Advent Calendar does look quite cheap which is what I’d expect from Nivea, so the price tag doesn’t match the quality in my opinion but if it was priced around £25 to £30 I think it would be a lot more reasonable.
I do have a full rundown of the 24 Nivea treats inside this calendar so don’t keep on reading unless you want to know exactly what’s inside this year’s calendar.
Nivea Winter Wonders Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
- Nivea Rich Moisture Soft Shower Cream (50ml)
- Nivea Creme & Oil Pearls Cherry blossom Shower Cream (50ml)
- Nivea Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion (75ml)
- Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream (75ml)
- Nivea Crème (30ml)
- Nivea Smooth Care Hand Cream (30ml)
- Nivea Beeswax Protective Care Hand Cream (75ml)
- Nivea Original Care Caring Lip balm
- Nivea Pearly Shine Caring Lip Balm
- Nivea Cherry Shine Caring Lip Balm
- Nivea Raspberry Rose Caring Lip Butter
- Nivea Good Morning Fresh Skin
- Nivea Refreshing Face Mask Normal Skin
- Nivea Bye Bye Dry Skin Nourishing Mask
- Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Cleansing Wipes for Normal Skin (7pc)
- Nivea Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover (125ml)
- Nivea 1 Minute Urban Skin Detox Mask Moisturise (75ml)
- Nivea Pure & Sensitive Anti-perspirant Roll-on (50ml)
- + 6 beauty gifts
This calendar only contains eighteen Nivea beauty products, and contains six ‘beauty gifts’. I’m really not a fan of the whole beauty gift idea as the products they’ve includes as gifts are just fillers and products you can’t purchase from Nivea which makes the £44 price a little harder to swallow. The gifts include things like a eye mask, a body puff and a makeup sponge which look very cheap.
It’s a shame Nivea haven’t given us 24 Nivea products, so it’s something to consider if you were tempted. If they’d included maybe one or two I don’t think it would have been to much of an issue, but six means a quarter of the contents are these filler gifts. This isn’t a calendar I’d purchase myself but if it is one you like, it’s available now on Amazon.