Yankee Candle have three advent calendars this year, and I’ve already featured their Yankee Candle Tower Advent Calendar here on my blog as part of my advent calendar series. Today I have the Yankee Candle Wreath Advent Calendar 2019 offering which is the lowest price calendar from the three they have on offer this year, and it’s priced at £24.99 on the Yankee Candle website.
“Countdown to Christmas with our classic Wreath Advent Calendar. It’s beautiful alpine inspired design features 24 individual doors with a Tea Light Candle behind in a selection of our new and best loved festive fragrances.“
I’m a massive Yankee Candle fan, and always have at least two of their large candle sized jars in their festive scents burning each Christmas. Which is why I love the Yankee Candle advent calendars so much, as it gives you a chance to try lots of their festive scents without purchasing the full sizes. I’ve had a Yankee Candle advent calendar in the past thanks to the lovely Ioanna as I won it in one of her blog giveaways, and I loved being able to burn a different tealight every single night in the run upto Christmas.
The design for this year’s calendar is a wreath which looks so pretty and festive, with the 25 different doors being scattered within the wreath design. The calendar is fab as it contains 24 different Yankee Candle tealights, but it also comes with a glass tealight holder so you can safely burn your tealights. This is such a fab inclusion, and it’s a really well made holder which will work for any brand of tealight too. The 24 tealights in this year’s candle are from eight different scents, and you get three tealights for each of the eight scents, and you can find out the exact scents below in my contents reveal…
Yankee Candle Wreath Advent Calendar 2019 Contents Reveal:
- 3 x Pomegranate Gin Fizz (A sparkling holday drink – sweet pomegranate mingles with fresh citrus and cranberry – cheers!)
- 3 x Candlelit Cabin (The warm glow of candlelight welcomes you to a winter retreat – rustic pine, warm spices and earthy notes fill the air)
- 3 x Evergreen Mist (A peaceful walk through snow-carperted evergreen forest as the morning sun creates swirls or bracing mist.)
- 3 x After Sledding (The scent of tempting treats – sweet maple, baking spices and vanilla bean – offers a warm welcome after a day of winter fun.)
- 3 x Cinnamon Stick (The fragrant mystery of imported cinnamon bundled with cloves.)
- 3 x Christmas Cookie (Buttery rich, vanilla scented, holiday sugar cookies.)
- 3 x Snowflake Cookie (A new Christmas tradition that is sure to charm: perfectly pretty holiday cookies, deliciously decorated with sugary pink icing.)
- 3 x Christmas Magic (Classic Christmas scents—balsam and pine—take a sophisticated turn with hints of birch and eucalyptus)
If you like the look of this fabulous calendar, it’s available now over on the Yankee Candle website.