I was very lucky enough to receive the Dr Jart Ceramidin Fantasy Box as a Christmas gift from Cult Beauty. It’s currently sold out on the Cult Beauty website but I wanted to feature it just in case it does come back into stock. I’ve not tried very much from Dr Jart so I’m really happy to be able to try more from the brand. The Dr Jart Ceramidin Fantasy Box is £15 and contains three samples from the Dr Jart Ceramidin range, and one full size product.
“The Fantasy box contains 4 products from the Ceramidin range by Dr Jart to allow you to benefit from all the benefits of this protective range during the winter. The exclusive complex composed of 5 types of ceramides (1,2,3,4 and 6) strengthens the skin barrier to prevent dryness, even in the harshest climates. For normal, dry and very dry skin, suffering from dryness, itching, roughness and discomfort.“
The first product inside the Dr Jart Ceramidin Fantasy Box is the one full size product, and is the Dr Jart Ceramidin Intense Moisturizing Sheet Mask worth £5. Described as being an ultra moisturising hypoallergenic sheet mask which is made from natural fibers and ceramides. The nanoskin sheet mask is said to be great for sensitive skin types, whilst the ceramide ingredient products the skin’s natural moisture barrier and prevents moisture from escaping the skin.
Said to be ideal for dryness and uneven skin texture, this product is free of 10 harmful ingredients including parabens, talc, mineral oils, sulfate-based surfactants, tar dyes, triethanolamine, benzophenone-5, benzyl alcohol, polyacrylamide, and artificial fragrances. Additionally, ingredients such as panthenol and aloe vera leaf extract provide complete hydration of the skin by conditioning and locking moisture into the skin.
The other three products are sample sizes; Ceramidin Hydrating Lotion (10 ml), Ceramidin Serum (5 ml) and Ceramidin Nourishing Cream (15 ml). Although they are sample sized, I feel like they’re generous enough that you’d still get a good try of them all to see whether or not you like them.
- Ceramidin Hydrating Lotion – Hydrate and nourish your skin with 5-Multi Ceramides: a liquid toner to soften the texture of the skin and quickly provide the necessary hydration to the skin.
- Ceramidin Serum – A fantastic serum to solve dry skin problems with 5-Multi Ceramides. A light but rich formula to penetrate deeply into the skin and replenish hydration. This serum helps treat itching by drying out the skin.
- Ceramidin Nourishing Cream – An intense and hypoallergenic hydration cream that instantly relieves dry skin and provides long-lasting hydration thanks to its innovative 5-ceramide complex. Ideal for the whole family.
You can purchase the Dr Jart Ceramidin range from Cult Beauty right here.
Latest posts by Gemma Etc. (see all)
- Makeup Obsession Isn’t It Peachy Palette Review and Swatches - 17th January 2020
- Brushworks Makeup Remover Cloth - 16th January 2020
- Barry M Peel It Peel Off Basecoat Review - 16th January 2020