I don’t know about you, but jewellery is one of my favourite things to gift as I don’t know anyone that wouldn’t appreciate a gorgeous piece of jewellery like a necklace, bracelet or a pair of earrings as a present. With Valentine’s Day almost upon us, I wanted to introduce you to oNecklace.
oNecklace are a personalized jewellery company who, since opening their doors in 2012, have been featured in British Vogue as well as on the popular TV shows Pretty Little Liars and The Talk. They’ve kindly given me the opportunity to run a (non-sponsored) giveaway for my readers, so if you fancy winning a pretty piece of jewellery, keep on reading.
oNecklace Dainty Bar Bracelet
oNecklace specialise in personalised jewellery, but they’re so much more than just personalised jewellery. They offer rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets in a huge range of styles and different metals too. When given the opportunity to choose a piece from their website, I chose the oNecklace Dainty Bar Bracelet with Cubic Zirconia.
It’s available in three different metals; sterling silver £50.95, 24k gold plating £57.95 and also Rose Gold Plating £60.95. I chose the rose gold version, and it’s currently on offer for £44.95. I love gold, silver and rose gold but I thought the rose gold looked the prettiest from the three designs.
The oNecklace Dainty Bar Bracelet comes with a little, white faux leather pouch for storage, as well as an oNecklace branded jewellery cloth and certificate of authenticity. The oNecklace Dainty Bar Bracelet features a 170mm length bracelet chain, 30mm extender chain and cubic zirconia studded bar which is 35mm in length.
The chain is described as being a rolo chain, and it’s very dainty with a lobster claw clasp. The bracelet has a really pretty rounded bar which is covered in tiny cubic zirconia crystals which are laid out in rows. I like how the bar moves whilst on the wrist, and it doesn’t sit flush to the wrist as it is rounded. The cubic zirconia crystals really catch the light, and it’s a super pretty feminine piece.
oNecklace have kindly offered to give a oNecklace Dainty Bar Bracelet to one of my lucky readers, in a metal of their choice (sterling silver, 24k gold plating or rose gold plating). If you would like a chance at winning this stunning dainty bracelet, please read the terms and conditions and enter the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget below. There are three mandatory entry requirements which every entrant needs to complete in order to enter. If you do not complete the three following steps, your entry will be void.
Mandatory Entry Requirements
- You need to follow @oNecklace on Instagram
- You need to follow me, @Gemma.Etc on Instagram
- You need to leave a comment on this blog post telling us what you’d do with the bracelet if you won? Would you keep it yourself or gift it to a friend or family member?
Once these three steps are done, you’re entered and there are a few optional entry steps you can complete should you want to gain more entries into the giveaway. Wishing you all good luck and thank you for entering.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
– This giveaway is open internationally.
– One winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and they’ll win a oNecklace Dainty Bar Bracelet in the metal of their choice.
– Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
– There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
– Information you give when entering this competition will remain confidential and will not passed onto anyone else.
– ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
– I was very kindly provided the oNecklace Dainty Bar Bracelet by oNecklac in order to run this giveaway.
– The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected via Rafflecopter’s randomiser.
– This is not a sponsored giveaway.