VO5 used to be really popular brand within the beauty community when I first started blogging, but they’re hardly talked about these days. I decided to give the brand a try again, and bought their iconic Oil Shots and VO5 Invisibly Light Hair Oil as they were on a two for £6 deal. The VO5 Invisibly Light Hair Oil is £4.39 and launched as part of the new VO5 Natural Enhance range, created to give dry & dull hair a healthy boost.
“The VO5 Invisibly Light Hair Oil has been created with a supercharged formulation, powered by Marula Oil, providing up to three days of frizz control. You can apply the oil on dry or damp hair before styling, or it can be used on wet hair to help with detangling before drying. However you use the VO5 Hair Oil, you can guarantee silky shine and a lasting soft feel without your hair feeling or looking greasy! The convenient spray bottle makes it super quick and easy to revive your hair on the go. Just spritz away to give your hair a gorgeous glow and hydration boost, whenever the time calls for it.“
- Vo5 Invisibly Light Hair Oil that takes care of your hair not in one, not even in two, but in five different ways – treat your delicate hair to the 5 unique benefits of hair oil treatment
- Frizz Control – Vo5 Invisibly Light keep the frizz in check – welcome to the frizz free world
- Silky Shine – our Vo5 oil adds natural shine to your hair without greasiness
- Soft Feel – Invisibly Light Hair Oil products leave hair feeling irresistibly soft
- Tames Flyaways – the Vo5 hair oil treatment will make flyaways fly away
- Oh, and the oil also perfectly detangles your hair, plus, it can be used on wet or dry hair
VO5 Invisibly Light Hair Oil
The VO5 Invisibly Light Hair Oil comes packaged within a 50ml plastic bottle, with a golden coloured pump dispenser. The oil is golden in colour, and has a slimy consistency. I love the MoroccanOil Hair Oil, and it’s the best hair oil I’ve ever tried so any other hair oils I try, have a lot to live up to. This oil doesn’t feel very lightweight to me, and it does feel greasy. It doesn’t tame my hair like hair oils tend to do, and it doesn’t control frizz either. It’s not a product I’d continue to use as I don’t like how greasy it leaves my hair, and in my opinion, it’s not worth a purchase as there are better quality drugstore hair oils like the HASK oils or Aussie oils.