The Pixi Glow Tonic is a product everyone raves about, but Pixi have multiple different tonics that deserve a lot more hype like the Pixi Milky Tonic.
Pixi Milky Tonic
I was kind enough to be sent the Pixi Milky Collection, and I didn’t love the Pixi Milky Serum, but everything else I’ve tried from the Milky collection has been really nice.
The Pixi Milky Lotion is a really nice, lightweight moisturiser and the Milky Mist is such a lovely soothing facial mist.
“Calm and soothe your complexion with the balancing and skin-soothing formula of Pixi’s Milky Tonic facial toner.”
- Balancing and hydrating Milk-Enriched facial toner to soothe your complexion.
- Infused with Oat Extract to balance and comfort irritated skin.
- Provides essential hydration and nourishment as it relaxes your skin.
- Enhanced with skin-loving botanicals such as Matricaria Flower Water, Jojoba Seed Oil, Camellia Leaf Extract, Orange Peel Extract, Rose Flower Extract, Vanilla Extract, Grape Extract, Lemon Extract, Clove Extract and Lavender Extract.
- This Milky Tonic is suitable for all skin types including very dry or sensitive skin.
- Alcohol-free formula
I really enjoy using the Milky Tonic as a step after using an acid based toner, as it calms my skin really nicely and has a great soothing effect too.
It’s not massively hydrating compared to the Glow Tonic, if anything I find the original Glow Tonic to be more hydrating on skin but if you have normal to combination skin, you might find the Pixi Milky Tonic to offer the perfect level of hydration.
I really like using this toner on my skin after plucking my brows, or after a face mask too as it’s so gentle and soothing. I don’t think I’d repurchase it once I’ve finished, as I’ve got more impressive hydrating toners and essences in my collection.
You can purchase the Pixi Milky Tonic right here.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.