I chose the Morphe Blushing Babes Blush Trio as part of my Cult Beauty Edit last year, where I chose products that would make up my ‘ultimate makeup bag’. I’ve tried Morphe Blushes before, when they used to the big nine pan palettes, and the formula was always really impressive and super pigmented, and I loved the idea of having three colour co-ordinated blushes in one tiny palette.
Morphe Blushing Babes Blush Trio
The Morphe Blushing Babes Blush Trio is available in the following seven different trios;
- Pop of Fuchsia – Visionary (glimmering rich rose) / Hot (matte fuchsia) / Edgy (matte watermelon pink)
- Pop of Pink – Rulebreaker (matte soft lilac) / Free (shiny cotton candy pink) / Spirit (dusty pink sheen)
- Pop of Rose – Legendary (matte nude blush) / Driven (shimmering rose) / Hustle (matte rich clay)
- Pop of Coral – Boss (matte melon) / Fierce (glimmering vibrant coral) / Unapologetic (matte burnt ginger)
- Pop of Poppy – Risky (matte spiced mocha) / Provocative (matte poppy) / Bold (truffled bronze shimmer)
- Pop of Blush – Sexy (sugared peach) / Fearless (matte cherry blossom pink) / Witty (gilded grapefruit)
- Pop of Peach – Maker (matte baked apricot) / Creator (matte papaya) / Influencer (shimmery nutmeg)
Each of the Morphe Blushing Babes Blush Trio palettes are just £12, and they contain three powder blushes in a colour theme. So for example the peach palette features three peach blushes, and the poppy palette features three poppy inspired blushes.
“Give your cheeks a little pink-me-up with creamy mattes and silky, shimmery satins. This collection of sassy blush trios in sweet shades slays every look with a blendable formula and wearable, oh-so-you shades.”
I chose the Morphe Blushing Babes Blush Trio in Pop of Coral, as coral blush shades are my absolute favourite and I loved the look of the three blush shades within this palette. You have Boss which is a matte peach, Fierce which is a glimmering vibrant coral and Unapologetic which is a matte warm toned peachy brow shade.
I really like that you can use the three blush shades individually, or blend them together to create a custom shade. I find Fierce to be a little too vibrant for skintone, so I like to use a tiny amount with either Fierce or Unapologetic for more of a satin finish.
They are buttery smooth, super blendable and just so, so beautiful. I think £12 is such a great price for three large blush shades, as it works out at £4 per blush which is on par with Revolution blushes, but the formula of the blushes within the Morphe Blushing Babes Blush Trio perform like they’re a high-end formula.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.