When it comes to drugstore mascaras, I love Maybelline and L’Oreal mascaras and I’m always up for trying any new mascaras either brand launches. It’s been a while since a Maybelline mascara wowed me, but the Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara launched looked like my perfect kind of mascara.
Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara
I only featured the Maybelline Snapscara the other week, so I apologise for another Maybelline mascara review so soon but this review is going to be a lot more complementary than the Snapscara which was a little underwhelming. The Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara is £9.99 but I bought mine on Amazon for only £5.50 which is amazing for a relatively new mascara launch.
The Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara is described as the following;
- Instant Lash Lift Effect: Better than a Salon Lash Lift (LVL) all in a tube!!
- Fiber Infused Formula: Lifts and coats all lashes giving your lashes the salon lash lift effect but without the hassle and for a fraction of the price!
- Double Curved Brush: Unique brush made especially to lengthen and volumise lashes
- Dramatic Length & Volume: Different to all the other mascara’s this locks dramatic length instantly due to the double curved brush and fiber infused formula.
- All day wear: Just remove with your favourite makeup remover, suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes
The Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara has a natural bristled brush, with a slight hourglass shape. Natural bristled mascara brushes are always my favourite, and many of my favourite mascaras have natural bristles except Benefit Rollerlash which is the exception to the rule for my favourite mascaras.
Maybelline describes the Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara as having a fiber formula, but I can’t detect any fibers and don’t have the usual fiber fall out situation you always get with fiber formula mascaras. Lack of fibers aside, I love this mascara. I’m eye rolling a little at the ‘better than a salon lash lift in a tube’ claims, as there’s no way a mascara could give you the effect of a chemical lash lifting treatment.
However, it does help to add volume and curl to my lashes and it really does remind me of their original The Falsies Mascara. It doesn’t flake, smudge or crumble throughout the day, and has become my go-to everyday mascara. I have lots of mascara reviews to share over the coming weeks, from drugstore and high-end brands as I’ve got a lot of catching up to do, so stay tuned for more mascara reviews coming soon.
You can find the Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara right here.
All products featured on Gemma Etc. are PR samples or gifted items, unless otherwise indicated. This post may contain affiliate links. If you wish to find out more, please see my Disclaimer within my navigation bar.